Thomas Merrick x reader

Merrick. Such an..."how would you describe Merrick?" you asked your good friend Hesh. "Idiot" he replied. "Hesh...I think your an idiot" you say messing up his hair. "It's your date. You fuck him, there!" Hesh said. "You just want to leave, huh" you say. "Duh! But we share a room. Again, fuck him, there!" he said lying on his bed. You rolled you eyes, and looked at the dresses in front of you. "Red or Purple?" you ask.
"Red"
"Blue or Yellow?"
"Blue, duh"
"Condom or no?"
"WHAT?!" Hesh yelled looking at you.
"You said 'fuck him'. How do I fuck Merrick" you say trying to be the smarter sibling. "You are my little sister. LOGAN!!!" Hesh yelled for my older brother. Logan gets out of the restroom and gives Hesh the death glare. "What the fuck do you want, idiot?!" he yelled. "(Y/N), doesn't want to use a condom while fucking Merrick!" Hesh explained which made him look stupid. " Blue dress. Condom. Get dressed now" Logan said giving you the beautiful blue dress.

Date Time ^^

You walked in the restaurant and see Merrick waiting for you. "Hi..Merrick" you say sitting down. "Hey" he said taking a huge gulp of Cherry Vodka. You drank your water calmly. "So...you look pretty. I mean handsome. Y-you do look p-pretty but.." Merrick cut you off, "okay girly". "Merrick?" you ask the older man in front of you. "What" he snap. You couldn't take it. You NEEDED him. You stood up, grabbed his head, and crashed your lips into his. You gave him a passionate kiss. Merrick grabbed you hips and played with you hair. "Not here though...restroom?" you ask giving a devilish smile. Merrick grabbed your hand and dragged you to the restroom. Merrick push you against the wall and kissed your neck. He unzipped your dress and threw it. "Sexy as always" he whisper while looking at your body. You blushed a dark red while Merrick toke off his clothes. Your eyes went huge as you look down. "Condom" Logan's voice echoed your mind. "Fuck no!" you giggled and jumped on Merrick making him fall. "Girly, you ride, I enter!" he said taking off your underwear. You felt him slowly enter you. "M-merrick!" you moan wanting more. "I love you already!" he said kissing your neck again. "I want more" you growled riding him faster. "Stop!" Merrick yelled. You look at him confuse, "what?" . "I'm sorry (Y/N), but I can't. You are my best friend. I don't think I'm ready to date....you" your heart broke. The man you been in love with for 9 years, doesn't love you. "I love you (your nickname)" Merrick said kissing you cheek. "I love you too, Thomas!" you hugged him feeling his warmth. "Home?" "Home."

Walking Home

"You okay?" Merrick ask. "Yeah... it's just...I've been in love with you for 9 years." you say kicking a small rock. "I love you the same way. For 9 years. But....I'm not ready. After seeing everything from the war....I'm afraid" Merrick said looking at you. You reach you house that you share with your older brothers. You give Merrick a peck on the lips before opening the door. "Condom?" Hesh said arm crossed. "Condom" you lied.

Weird Chapter. But for me...IT'S CUTE! I made the siblings funny. But.....Merrick and (Y/N) might be together after all. Stay to find out! Here you go my sweet @ Lily_Grace001