Ajax Johnson x reader

Your POV

Being a Ghost is amazing. But hard work too. But having two brothers and a dad in the Army, I decided to follow their footsteps. Which is now difficult since I'm in love with Alex 'Ajax' Johnson. Yeah him! Cute ass he has! Forget that line! But when you have three men that are your family, they go overprotective. But this turns out to be a funny and loving story...or chapter.

"LOGAN WALKER!" I yelled at my second older brother. "What?! What?!" he replied. "You ate the last donut!" I yelled again. "No! HESH!" he yelled at my and his older brother. "THE DONUT WAS YUMMY!" Hesh yelled laughing. Me and Logan glared at the man. Our dad came out of the restroom and went to the donut box. "Who ate the last....HESH!" and that's how everyone started fighting. Riley was even mad! And Riley is a dog! "Okay okay! We could go shopping!" Ajax said. Everyone left except me and Ajax. "Guess we have to" I sighed, running a hand in my hair. "Or..." Ajax said. "Or what?" I ask. "We can wait" he pushed me against a wall and whispered in my ear, "we can have fun~" and since I've been in love with this man, I nodded my head. He carried me bridal style to his room and locked the door. He laid me down and started to take off my tank top and shorts. I took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He unclipped my bra and threw it in a random direction. I slid off his boxers, as he slid off my underwear. He bit my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys, and bit down on my bottom lip. I made him kiss me as I put my legs around his waist. He thrusted into me, making me yell in surprise. He went faster and harder with every moan that came out of my lips. He hit my spot, making me tug his hair and yell. It felt good but hurt. We continued to kiss until a knock on the door startled us. "Um...Ajax...are you having sex...with...(Y/N)?" Merrick ask. I could hear the smile in his voice. "Yeah! What do you want?!" Ajax said getting dressed. I finished getting dressed and stood next to Ajax who kissed me. "Nothing...but (Y/N)'s overprotective idiots what to kill you" Merrick said. With that, Ajax kissed me one more time before jumping out the window and started running, yelling, "I LOVE (Y/N) WALKER! YEAH! AND SHE LOVES ME! ALEX 'AJAX' JOHNSON! AND I LOVE HER". I laughed, blushing madly.

(Requested by @Lily_Grace001)