Nick Reyes x Nora Salter

After a long day of training, Nick Reyes went to talk to his friend Nora Salter. "Hey, Salter!" he said. Nora turned around with a fake smile on her face, "Reyes" she said. "Wanna hang out with Ethan today?" Nick asked whick made Nora sad. "Ah...I have to help a Sergeant with somethin' but maybe...tomorrow?" Nora said turning around. Nick nodded and turn to leave. "Why do you do this to me?" Nora whispered shaking her head.

Next Day ~~~~~

Nora woke up with a headache. She turned around to see a man sleeping. Nora sighed but knew her true love Nick Reyes, will never love her. So she'll drink, get drunk, bring different men, have sex, drug them, then leave them. It makes her feel better, but it breaks her heart even more. She got up and got the drugs, and poured half into coffee for the man. Until a knock on the door startled her to death. She went to the door and saw her crush, Nick Reyes. "Reyes. Hey. What do ya want" Nora said. "Wanna run some laps?" Nick said which surprised Nora. He didn't say Ethan. "Yeah. I'll love that." Nora said leaving a note next to the coffee and left with Nick. She thought, "maybe I don't need a guy tonight"

I'm sorry if it's boring, but I'm not feeling well. My head is pounding, I might throw up, and I have a fever. But as always, love y'all! :-D ^^