Chapter 3-Creepy Woods Guy

Kylie's POV

Finally it was the end of school, but unfortunatly for me Stiles and Scott had lacrosse practice so I had to stay. As I made my way up to the bleachers I spotted Lydia and Allison. "Hey" I said to Lydia and my new best friend Allison. "Hey Kylie" thry both said. I then turned my attention to the cross practice. I then heard coach Finstock yell to Scott "Mccall". "Yes coach" Scott asked. "Your in goal". I hope Scott won't make a fool oh himself. Then I hear Allison say "Who's that?". "Well my dear Allison that happens to be my twin brother Scott". "Why?".

"He just lend me a pen in English" she said entirely too fast. I just returned my focus to practice. I then heard coach blow the whistle which made Scott fall on the floor. "Idiot" I muttered as I made my way towards Stiles.

Stiles POV

"Idiot" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Kylie I smiled to her and she smiled back. She took a seat next to me then said "what the hell is wrong with him". "I have no-" but cut my sentence of when I saw Scott catch a ball. "Yeah" I screamed. He then caught another and a another. "Woohoo" Kylie screamed. Jackson then push himself to the front of the line "shit" I muttered. I then felt a hand grab mine...Kylie. Jackson then threw the ball and Scott caught it. Kylie and I quickly jumped up from our seat. "That's my best friend" I shouted.

Scott's POV

After lacross practice Stiles, Kylie, and I were in the woods again looking for my inhaler I dropped last time."Um guys a little help here" Kylir said as she tripped on a branch. Typical Kylie."I'll help" Stiles said as he made his way towards Kylie. "Get on my back" he said to Kylie. "Thanks" she said to Stiles while smiling. All I did was laugh. "What?" they said. "Nothing". I knew Kylie liked Stiles and Stiles liked Kylie. " like I was saying its like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball but that's not the only weird thing I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear smell things..." Stiles then laughed " smell things, like what?". " like the mint mojito gum in your pocket" I said. " I don't have any gum in my pocket" Stiles said as he put Kylie down then reached in his pocket and took out a gum. He looked suprised. "So this all started with a bite" Stiles began. " I heard of this its a specific kind of infection" he finished. "What kind" I said kind of scared. "I think is call lycanthropy" Stiles said. Kylie burst out laughing.

Kylie's POV

"I think it's called lycathropy" Stiles said. I immediatly burst out laughing. "What's that? It is bad?" Scott said worriedly. "Yeah but only on the full moon" Stiles said then started howling like a wolf. Scott just shoved Stiles chest while I countinued laughing.

"This isn't funny guys there could be something seriously wrong with me." "Yeah your a werewolf" Stiles laughed. Scott then stopped walking and looked at the leaves "This was it". "Then where's the body'' Stiles said. "I don't know but this is where I dropped my inhaler" Scott said bending down looking for it. "Ok hey maybe the killer moved it "I said. "Yeah well he better have left my inhaler hear those things are like 80 bucks" Scott said said. "Scott" I said "What" he shouted. "Scott" I then pointed to the guy in front of him. He quickly got up and stood next to me. "This is private property" creepy guy says. "Sorry we didn't know" I said kind of scared. "We were just looking for something but forgot it" Scott replied quickly. Creepy guy took something from his pocket and threw it at Scott he immediately caught it. I looked at his palm and saw his inhaler my eyes widened. "Dude that was Derek Hale" Stiles said. "who" Scott said clearly confused. I then remembered "oh yeah his family died in a fire a few years back" I said. "Yeah he's only like a few years older than us" Stiles said. "I wonder what he's doing back" Scott said. " let's just go" I said.

Stiles POV

After leaving the woods I dropped Scott off at work and then I took Kylie home. "Thanks for the ride Stiles" Kylie said.

"No problem anytime". She then open the door of my jeep, but before she got out I said "Hey K-Kylie I-I was wondering if y-you wanted to go t-to Jackson's party with me".

"Yeah I love to" she said while smiling. "Yeah?".

"Yeah, well i'll see you at school tommorow, bye Stiles".

"Bye" I said before i drove off.

Kylie's POV

"Bye Stiles" I said before he drove off. I can't believe im going to Jackson's party with Stiles. I wonder if he likes me back was the last thing I thought before i fell asleep.