Chapter 5-Apologies

~Skipping to Monday~

Kylie's POV

I was currently waiting for Scott to come downstairs. I can't belive he's a werewolf. Scott finally came downstairs.

"Ready" I just nodded. Oh yeah one more thing im not talking to neither Scott or Stiles for ditching me at the party and making me get a ride with Derek Hale.

He sighed "Look Kylie im sorry for ditching you at the party. I just learned I turn into a beast on a full moon. Your my sister I need your help to figure this out".

I turned to him eye's watering and hugged him " Im sorry Scott, im really sorry im just scared for you" I said crying.

"It's ok Kylie we'll get through this together" Scott said.

I pulled away and smiled "Let's go before we're late.

~Arriving at School~

Scott and I were walking in the halls when Stiles approches us "Hey Scott hey Kylie" I just walked away I was still mad at Stiles. I then headed to my locker.

Stiles POV

"Hey Scott hey Kylie" Kylie just looked at me then walked away.

I turned to Scott "What's wrong with her".

"You really don't know?" Scott said.

"If I new would I have asked you that question" I said.

Scott just sighed "She's still mad cause you ditched her".

"Imma go talk to her" and with that I headed to Kylie's locker.

Kylie's POV

I was grabbing my books when I saw Stiles approach me.

"Kylie" he said. I closed my locked and looked at him.

"Kylie im really sorry I had to help Scott and then I had-" I cut him off by hugging him.

"Stiles shut the hell up I forgive you" I said laughing. He just hugged me back and laughed.

"Lets just get to class before were late" Stiles said.

~Skipping to the End of School~

Scott's POV

Now that Kylie had forgiven Stiles and I, I had to say sorry to Allison. I was waiting outside when I saw her

" Allison I'm sorry about Friday I just got really sick give me a second chance".

"Am I going to regret it" she said.

"Maybe" I smile.

"Okay" she smiled, "my dads here see you tomorrow".

Her dad looked familier. Wait he's the one who shot me with an arrow on the full moon.
HER DAD'S A WEREWOLF HUNTER.