Chapter 8-Body Finding Again

Kylie's POV

I watched as Stiles pulled up to Derek's house. As we got closer I saw Derek's car

"Didn't you say he was leaving" I ask Stiles. "Yeah, look" Stiles pointed.

I then saw Derek driving away. Stiles and Scott then got out of the car leaving me to get out by myself.

"Oh yeah, leave the clumsy girl to get out by themeselves" I say. Stiles and Scott then screamed.

"Shit Kylie wtf you scared us" Scott said. I just laughed then started to walk towards Stiles when I tripped.

"Shit" I muttered. Stiles and Scott stood their laughing "Paybacks a bitch Kylie" Stiles said.

"Shut up lets just get this over with".

And with that we started digging.

After a while of digging I spoke up "Can we leave yet ?"

"Kylie can you hold on for just one freaking second! " Scott yells at me.

I turn to Stiles and whisper "Someones on their period" Stiles just laughed. "I heard that" Scott said.

Scott and Stiles continued digging when Scott hit something "I think I found something" quickly we were on our knees.

We then saw a rope with thousands of knots "hurry" Scott whispered "I'm trying did he have to tie this in thousand of knots" Stiles said.

We finally opened it when there was half a wolf in there. "Ahh" we all screamed.

"What the hell ia that" Stiles said. "Obviously its a wolf" I said.

"Yeah Kylie I can see that thank you very much" Stiles said then turned to Scott

"I thought you smelled human blood". "I told you something was different" Scott said.

"Lets just go home" I say.

"Wait do you see that" Stiles said pointing at a purple flower.

"What about it" Scott said confused.

"Its wolfsbane" Stiles and I say.

Stiles looked shocked "Have you not seen The Wolfman".

Scott shakes his head no. "The original werewolf movie" I say. "No" Scott says.

"You are so unprepared for this" Stiles whispered. Stiles then pulled on the flower and a rope was attached to it

"What the hell" Scott and I say in unison. Stiles then stopped "Scott Kylie might want to take a look at this."

We then walked next to Stiles and saw the dead body "Woah" I say.

So Derek did kill the girl.