Chapter 15-Self-Igniting Molotov Cocktail

Stiles POV

"Kylie" Scott and I in unison as we hear her scream. I tried to go and save her but Scott stop me.

"No stop he can kill you" Scott said. "Scott he could kill your sister my girlfriend I can't let that happen" I say.

We then heard the alpha approaching us. I took my keys and jingle them around.

I tossed them into the room and the alpha ran into the closet. "The desk" I tell Scott.

He moves the desk in front of the door. "I'm going to go get Kylie stay here" I say.

Running I found Kylie on the floor unconscious. Running to her I put her on my lap "Kylie wake up please wake up" I say.

"Kylie Kylie" I say shaking her. She wakes up breathing for air tears streaming down her face. She looks around scared.

"Stiles" she says looking at me crying. "Shh Kylie its okay" I say hugging her.

when she calm down I asked "what did the alpha do". "Um h-he j-just dragged me down the hall growled in my face then I-I fainted"  she says.

"Its okay alright just don't ever scare me like that again" I say looking her in the eyes. I then lean in and kiss her "let's go find Scott" I said holding her hand.

As we begin to walking Scott came running towards us "its in the ceiling" we ran and kept running until Scott stopped. "What" Kylie asked next to me. "Do you hear that" Scott says.

Kylie's POV

Do you hear that" Scott says.

"Hear what" Stiles questions. "It sounds like a phone ringing" Scott says.

My eyes widened "what" Stiles and I say in unison. "I know that ring it's Allison's phone" Scott says.

"What the fuck is she doing here" I whisper shout. "I don't know give me a phone" Scott tells Stiles.

The phone rings for a while "Stiles"  Allison says confused.

"No its me where are you" Scott asked her. "I'm at the school looking for you" she respond.

"Where are you right now" Scott says. "The first floor" Allison says. Scott groans "where where are you exactly".

"The swimming pool" she says. "Go to the lobby go now" he says. We run to the lobby bursting through the doors.

"What are you doing here why did you come" Scott asked.

"Because you asked me to" Allison said in a duh tone.

"Because he asked you to" I question. She held up her phone showing the text Meet Me At The School. Urgent.- Scott.

What the hell he didnt send that. "Why am I getting the feeling you didnt send this"Allison questioned.

"Because I didnt" Scott said. "Okay did you drive" Stiles cut in.

"No Jackson did" Allison replies. I stomp my foot "Jackass is here too".

Stiles laughs at me. "And Lydia wait whats going on who sent the text" Allison said confused.

Her phone then started ringing "where are you" she says to the caller.

In cue Lydia and Jackson walk through the door. "Finally can we go now" Lydia said.

We then heard something in the cieling. We all looked up. The alpha.

I then felt Stiles grip my hand. "RUN" Scott yelled to us. No one hesitated we all ran up the stairs as the alpha broke through the cieling.

We all ran into the cafeteria. Scott slammed the door. Allison and Lydia started to question Scott.