Chapter 11-Seperation Anxiety

Kylie's POV

~Next Day At School~

Walking into the hell hole people call school, Stiles started speaking "so you killed her?"

So your probably wondering what are we talking about so here we go, Scott had a dream about him in the bus with Allison.

They were making out when one thing leads to another he kills her. Yeah typical things happening in the mind of Scott Mccall.

" I don't know I just woke up sweating like crazy and couldn't breathe I never had a dream like that" Scott said.

"Really? I have usually ends a little differently" Stiles says. "Ok Stiles that just a little wierd to hear" I told Stiles.

I wonder what he dreams about. "Okay A I meant I never had a dream that felt real before and B never give Kylie and I details about you in bed like ever" Scott said.

"Ok so your dream its-" but Scott cut me off. "I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison".

Stiles faked laughed "No of course not". "Ok that's a lie Stiles it totally is" I said

"Hey come on Scott don't frown it's ganna be fine" I said.

"Yeah dude Kylie's right your handling this pretty well. It's not like there's a lycanthropy class for beginners you could take" Stiles told Scott.

Scott sighed "Yeah not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Turning to Scott I smacked his head " if you're talking about Derek you have got to be kidding me because both of you got him in jail".

"Yes Kylie im aware of that but chasing her and dragging her in the bus...it just felt real" Scott said.

"How real" Stiles questioned. Sighing Scott said "Like it actually happened".

Opening the double doors we stood infront of the parking lot looking at a bus with blood everywhere.

My eyes widened "Um...bro I think it did."

-------------------------------------

After seeing the bus Scott is running around school searching for Allison.

"Scott Allison is fine" I told Scott.

"Guys can you just help me find her please" Scott said.

Scott kept looking back and fourth looking for her. Scott then got frustrated and punched a locker.

Scott then started walking backwards when he bumped into Allison.

Turning to Stiles I said "told him".

Scott and Allison then started talking. "Lets go" I told Stiles.

Turning we see the locker Scott punched turned out to be Jackson's.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you looking at losers".

"Lets just get to class" I told Stiles.

-------------------------------------

Stiles, Scott, and I are now sitting in Mr. Harris classroom. "Maybe it was my blood on the door" Scott told Stiles and I.

"It could have been animal blood you know, mabey you caught a rabbit or something" Stiles said.

"And did what" Scott said. "Ate it" I said. "Raw" Scott said.

"No you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven" Stiles said sarcastically.

I just laughed. "Mr. Stilinski if that's your idea of a hushed whisper you should try pulling your headphones out every once in a while" Mr Harris said.