Chapter 16- Biles Not Stiles

Kylie's POV

After what happened at the school I found out Allison and Scott are taking a break. Well thats what Scott keeps saying.

Now Stiles says he has a plan and drove Scott and I to the woods. As we got out of his jeep we began walking.

I got cold so I walked next to Stiles. He put his arm around me and smiled.

"Where are we going" I ask. "We're almost there" he said. "Kylie and I shouldn't be out here our mom has been in constant state of freak out since that night at the school" Scott said.

"Well your mom isn't the sheriff" Stiles said. "Alright so when your best friend gets dumped" Stiles started.

"I didn't get dumped we're taking a break" Scott said. "Alright well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that there taking a

break you get your best friend drunk" Stiles said taking a bottle of Jack Daniels out.

-------------------------------------

After we arrived near something we're there was a rock to sit on we began drinking.

Well Stiles and I Scott is being a party pooper. Stiles and I were laying on the ground drunk as hell.

"Dude you know she's she's just one girl one girl out of money there are so many girls in the sea" Stiles slurred.

"Fish in the sea" Scott corrected. I looked at him my vision not so great and giggled.

"Fish why are you talking about fish im talking about girls. I lovs girls I love'em especially one's with brown hair brown eyes five foot four" Stiles started.

That sounds like me. "Like my sister" I heard Scott say. "Wait what im your sister" I say giggling.

"Scott do you love me" I ask my brother. "Yes" he said gruffly. "Hey your not happy take a drink" Stiles says.

"I don't want any" Scott says.

Stiles POV

"I don't want any" Scott says. "Y-Your not drunk" I slurred. "Im not anything" he says again.

"Hey maybe its  wolf thing like you can't get drunk as a wolf. Are Kylie and I drunk" I ask.

"Your wasted" he said. "Yeah" Kylie and I shout. Scott was going to get a drink when someone took it away.

"Look at the three bitches getting there drink on" they said. Kylie and I both got up standing behind Scott.

"Give it back" Scott said. "Scott I think we should go" Kylie said.

"You brought me here to get drunk im not drunk yet" Scott said. Scott walked closer to the guys

"give me the bottle". I could see his eyes flash there werewolf color "give me the bottle of Jack".

They gave it back to Scott and he threw it at the tree.

-------------------------------------
Kylie's POV

The next day at school Stiles and I sat outside the office. Mr. Stilinski was in there and Stiles being Stiles he wanted to know what's going on.

"Uhh I have a headache" I tell Stiles. "Well I'm never going to drink again" he says. We talked for awhile when the door opened and Mr. Stilinski came out.

He sighed and look at us "don't you two have a test to go to". Stiles and I both stood up.

"Did you find Derek" Stiles asked his dad. "I'm working on it you two need to get to class and take a test" he told us.