Chapter 7-Hospital Visiting

Kylie's POV

The next day at school Stiles kept asking questions of what happened last night with Derek. Stiles also kept asking me if Derek hurt me or watever.

It cute how he cares about others thats the reason I like him. After that I left to find Allison.

"Hey Allison" I say as I spotted her walking to her locker.

"Hey Kylie, what's going on with you and Stiles" Allison asks. I turn around and look at her in shock

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I was passing the halls when I over heard him keep asking you if you were ok" She says.

"Nothings going on with me and Stiles I mean I like him and all but I doubt he'll like me back" I say

"You never know till you ask" Allison says. "Funny Lydia told me the exact same thing a couple weeks ago" I say.

We then arrive at Allison's locker. "Cute jacket" I say as she pulls out a jacket.

"Thanks I wore it to the party but left it there I guess Lydia must have put it in here." " Yeah maybe" I say

I then see Mr.Stilinski pass the halls. Huh I wonder what he's doing here. I then spot Stiles.

"Hey Allison I got to go" I say walking away. "Hey Stiles what is your dad doing here" I tell him.

He sighs "Theres a curfew because of the body". "Are we going to do something about" I tell him.

"Yeah we're going to find the other half of the body" Stiles says.

"Great" I muttered.

~After School~

I was in my room sitting on my bed doing homework when someone bursts through my door. I jump up and scream causing me to fall of my bed.

Groaning I look up and see Scott and Stiles laughing at me "Assholes" I tell them causing them to laugh more.

After they calmed down Scott spoke up "where going to the hospital to see the half of the body, because I think Derek buried the other half near his house". "Fine" I say.

~Arriving at the Hospital~

As we get in Stiles points to a door and Scott goes in. Sighing Stiles and I sit down in and open seat.

Stiles POV

I watch as Kylie sits down next to me. I turn and look at her. "Why are you looking at me for" Kylie says.

"I don't know your just beautiful" I say to her. She then starts blushing "thanks" I watch as she starts playing flappy bird on her phone.

My crush for Kylie is just getting bigger. "Or do you want to go pro" I hear someone say. 

I turn around and see Jackson and Lydia kissing. "Gross" Kylie and I say. I then grabbed a pamphlet so they wont see me.

"Kylie then looks at me "Stiles if you wanted to know about periods you could have just asked me".

I look at the pamphlet im reading and im about to put it back when Scott rips it out of my hands "Oh my god" I muttered

Kylie just laughs "The scent is the same" Scott says.

"Are you sure"Kylie asked.

"Positive" Scott says. "Which means we have proof that he killed the girl" Scott finished.

"Ok so are we going to his house to find the other half?" Kylie says.

"Yes" Scott and I say together.

"Great"Kylie muttered.