Chapter 9- Watching Derek Get Arrested

Kylie's POV

After finding out Derek killed the girl yesterday Stiles called his dad and told him Derek killed her.

Being the people Stiles and Scott are they dragged me to see Derek get arrested.

Great. I'll then see a cop put handcuffed Derek in the cop car. I smiled to myself, hey don't judge he deserves it.

I then see Stiles getting in the car that held Derek. " Is he serious " I ask Scott. " Its Stiles what do you expect" Scott says.

"Ill go get him" I tell Scott. I quickly run to the car. "Kylie what are you doing here" Stiles tells me. " I can ask the same thing to you".

" I came to ask him something" he said gesturing to Derek.

Stiles POV

" Okay just to let you know I'm not afraid of you" I tell Derek. Derek just glares at me. " hey maybe I am does it matter okay the girl you killed she was a different kind of werewolf wasn't she is that what you killed her" I question.

" Why are you so worried about me when your friend is thw  problem if he shifts what do you think they're going to do huh cheer him on" Derek says.

I was going to respond when someone pulled Kylie and I out of the car. " Ow Ow Ow" I complained.

I then see my dad. "There stand" he told Kylie and I "what the hell do you both think you're doing".

" I went to get him" Kylie says. "Im just trying to help" I tell my dad.

My dad just sighs "Ok how bout how exactly you came across this".

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler" I say.

Kylie's POV

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler" Stiles tells his dad. "When he dropped it when" Mr. Stilinski asked. 

Stiles I swear to god don't even say it. "the other night" Stiles says. I just sigh great job Stiles.

"The other night when you were looking for the first half of the body" Stiles dad asked.

"Yes" Stiles said in a duh tone. "Ok the night you said you were by yourself and Kylie and Scott were home" he told Stiles.

"Yes" Stiles said, he then realized what he said "Wait no oh crap". "Stiles why do you have to be so stupid" I say.

"So you lied to me" his dad says. "It depends on how you define lying". I just rolled my eyes.

"Well I define it as not telling the truth how do you define it" his dad asked. " Reclining your body in a horizontal position" Stiles answers.

I just giggle. His dad sighs "get the hell out of here". "Absolutely" Stiles says dragging me with him.

After our run in with Mr. Stilinski we decided to go home so now we are in Stiles jeep.

Stiles and Scott were arguing about something while I was on Instagram.

I then heard Stiles saying "maybe it's different for girls werewolfs".

"Ok can you stop it" Scott yelled. I then joined the conversation "Scott stop saying what?"

Scott groaned "okay stop saying werewolf just stop enjoying this so much." "Scott are you ok" Stiles asked.

"No" he yelled. " Scott you're going to have to accept it sooner or later" I said. "No" Scott breathed.

"Well Scott you have to" I said. "No I can't breathe" Scott yelled then slammed his hands on the roof.

"Woah Woah" Stiles said moving the steering wheel right to left getting off the road. "Pull over" Scott yelled.

Stiles then lookee at him "Why what's happening". Scott opened Stiles bag and found wolfsbane.

"You kept it" Scott growled. "Well what was I suppose to do with it" Stiles said.

"Stop The Car" Scott growled his eyea flashing yellow.

Stiles slammed the breaks making me hit my head on the roof. Looking at the passenger seat Scott was gone.

Stiles tried to go after him but he was gone. Looking at Stiles I say

"what are we ganna do?"