0.01

September 30th, 2016

"Twenty year old, Kelsey Campbell, step sister to Sam Reinhart of the Buffalo Sabres, was spotted in Toronto, at the World Cup Of Hockey. She was seen wearing multiple team North America jersey's including an Auston Matthews one. The two had grown up together in Arizona, along side Matthew Tkachuk. The three were always together, and are apparently still as close as can be, despite their busy schedules.

After asking Auston if he and Kelsey were together, he replied laughing that they were no more than best friends. We were able to get out of him that her and Dylan Larkin of the Red Wings are seeing each other, and that is one of the reasons she was in Toronto in the first place.

The young star of the Calgary Inferno, the CWHL team, was also spotted walking around town with the captain of the Toronto Furies, Natalie Spooner. The two played together just a few months ago, before Kelsey was traded to the Inferno. Her being traded sent shockwaves throughout the city, as Kelsey became the face of the Furies, along side Natalie Spooner.

The two were seen sauntering around downtown Toronto a few days ago, probably reminiscing about the times the Alternate captain and captain spent together. I'm sure Natalie was also passing down some captain advice, as Campbell has recently been promoted to the Inferno's team captain.

Looking at her Instagram, she is good friends with Dylan Strome of the Erie Otters, and his girlfriend, Kennedy Moore. Kennedy, Kelsey, and Stephanie LaChance, Mitch Marner's girlfriend were all seen making fun of a few of the Erie Otters on Instagram. Of course it was all just fun and games, and thats why we were able to find out Kelsey has hung out with majority of the Otters, and they all claim her to be their best friends.

Kelsey was also seen hanging out with team North America, as she had dinner with the team after Wednesday's game. When asked, Morgan Rielly claimed that she was apart of the team, and that she was good friends with all of them, but best friends with him. Morgan had also stated that when she played for the Furies she became very close with everyone on the Leafs, and they even included her in the team group chat. We were also informed that she was included in the team North America group chat that the team has, too.

Talking with Dylan Larkin, boyfriend to the young star, he told everyone that one of the main reasons he was so happy to be here, in Toronto was because Kelsey was there to support him and see him. "It definitely wouldn't be as fun if she wasn't here to give us a kick in the butt when we need it." Larkin stated. He also had informed us that the two have been seeing each other for over six months, and that although they don't get to see each other often, their relationship is better than ever, and he plans on continuing it that way.

As the tournament comes to an end, Campbell is forced to say goodbye to all her friends as she heads back home to Calgary, to get ready for the Inferno's first game, who just so happens to be against Kelsey's sister, Tristan Campbell of the Boston Blades.

She also heads back home to be with her childhood best friend, Matthew Tkachuk of the Calgary Flames. "Being besties with Tkachuk has its perks, I am now best friends with all of the Flames. We have decided that I'm and AP for the Flames, and we're starting a protest to get me on the roster." Campbell jokes, as we asked her about her life in Calgary.

When asked about all the guys, Campbell replied with this. "At the World Cup I was able to get to know a lot of the guys, and its safe to say they are all my brothers. There was a few of them I already knew before hand, like Jack, Auston, Dylan, Morgan, Johnny and Connor. I was able to film a video with Connor for Hockey Canada, and we instantly became good friends. I was also able to meet Nugent-hopkins, Connor's teammate, and him and I really clicked. Connor got mad whenever we talked but he's fine now, I think. Uh yeah, but I was able to meet all the boys, I made them add me into their group chat before I left, so we can all still talk and stay in touch. I know for a fact that I made so many life long friends." Campbell stated, and although she was upset to leave the city she created so many memories in, she told us that she was very excited to head home and start the new season.

___
I hope you enjoyed this !! I might publish the next chapter later, but im not too sure! Please comment your thoughts, it would mean a lot ! I hope you're just as excited about this book as i am! I love you all!