0.27

November 18th, 2016

As Kelsey walked out into Brayden's kitchen, the smell of pancakes filled her nose. "Are you burning pancakes again Ty?" She asked, earning stifled laughter from the boys and a snort from Tyler.

"No, FYI, I am-" He started.

Jonathan turned frantically in his seat, his eyes widening as he looked at Kelsey. Brayden came up behind her and gave Jonathan a weird glance as well. "Whats up Jon?"

Jonathan didn't know what to say, he was having a very hard time processing what he was holding in his hands. "I-uh, here." He shoved his phone at Kelsey, Brayden towering over her, trying to get a good look at the phone.

"Oh shit," Brayden yelled as he read the title. Before he could say anything else, his mouth was glued shut to read the rest of the article.

////\\\\

DYLAN LARKIN CHEATING ON CWHL STAR,
KELSEY CAMPBELL?

After the Red Wings win last night against the Minnesota Wild, Dylan Larkin and the team were seen partying in downtown Detroit. In the club, Larkin was seen dancing with a girl, that definitely wasn't Kelsey, his girlfriend. Some say it was just a friend, however you wouldn't dance like that with a girl that was 'just a friend'.

Nearly an hour later, at midnight, Larkin was seen leaving the club with the mystery girl, walking down the street and disappearing into the night. Witnesses say that that they were seen exiting the club with arms wrapped around each other, however got half way down the street and stumbled apart.

We don't know where they went, what they did or anything about this girl, however it doesn't look good for the hockey worlds power couple.

Kelsey Campbell of the Calgary Infernos, had recently taken a trip down to Arizona, on a two and a half week break from hockey. After spending three days down in the hot desert, sources say that she was suppose to be going to visit Dylan on the sixteenth. However plans changed and she is now in Tampa, supposedly visiting some of her good friends from the Tampa Bay Lightning.

The Lighting also played last night, beating the Edmonton oilers 4-3. After falling awkwardly, Lightings captain, Steven Stamkos left the game and was soon diagnosed with a lateral tear in his right meniscus. Sources say thats the main reason Campbell cancelled her trip to Detroit and went to Tampa.

However, was that the only reason? Or was it the fact that her and Larkin broke up?

We aren't sure about their relationship status, although we hope the young couple are still going strong, things aren't looking the greatest for the two.

////\\\\

"Wow, well shit," They all said simultaneously .

"Kels..." Jonathan started, however got cut off.

"No, I don't wanna hear it. I gotta go pack... I'm going to Detroit a little early."

___
hehehe i hope u liked this chapter!

comment

vote

i love you

!!