Chapter 8: Look at the Size of That Thing!

A/N Lilac's outfit!!

The night before

Currently

The next morning, when the two boys woke up, neither one of them had the energy nor the will power to separate from the other. Lil's tear-stained face was still buried in the chest of Lucas who was still protectively holding him close and away from all pain.

Lilac yawned quietly turning over to get up and stretch resulting in a whine from Lucas and a very strong pull back to him. "Lu, come on love we need to get up and start our day! The sun is up and so am I!" he states cheerfully with a wide smile making Lucas smile and ruffle his hair as he leans up.

"Alright, alright. I'm up, I'm up. You had me swooned over as soon as I saw your hipbones peak out while you stretched." he smirks

           Lucas' POV

    I leaned down and lifted his shirt slightly to kiss his creamy pale skin, nipping softly at the area resulting in a cherry red Lil. "So what would you like to do this wonderful Saturday morning?" I asked him as I stretched, his face in thought for a few seconds before he squeals, "Lu, Lu! Can we go to the carnival please?! It's in town for all this weekend!" he cheers and I see his sweet dimples form as his truly genuine smile brightens, how could I say no?

    "Sure love, if that's what you want to do then we can do it" I admire the way his smile forms from cheek to cheek and his dimples form to be bigger than the Grand Canyon. Lilac reminds me of my younger self whenever my sister Ellie brought home cookies from the store.

"Lucas Emory Johnson, you've made me the happiest man alive!" he exclaims leaning over and pecking my lips before hopping out of bed and skipping to the bathroom. My eyes widen at the outburst before getting a goofy lopsided smile as I touch my lips, slightly tingling from the ones that were there just seconds ago.

Lilac's POV
I hear a knock then following, "Babe, I know you want to dress to impress but what's taking you so long love?" Lucas calls from the other side of my door and I roll my eyes, looking at my watch to see it's been exactly 7 minutes.

"I'd stop complaining before I strip off everything and make us take longer" I warn.

"Mmmm, I don't mind the part about you stripping" he murmurs and I can practically feel the smirk that's plastered on that buttholes face.

I roll my eyes and open the door with a hand on my hip, "you are so impatient I swear" I groan and push past him, slipping on my sunglasses and adjusting my flower crown as I head downstairs, ignoring the gaping boy who watches me leave in awe.