Chapter 5: So THATS Charlie??

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I know I always say I'll do things once a week or so but I have had a lot of personal things going on that are starting to get better so bare with me on this one. The girl in the picture isn't important btw.

Lilac's POV

          Opening my eyes, I notice that I am no longer on the couch cuddling with Lucas but in the front seat of a car. Removing my head from the window, I look down to see a hand rubbing my thigh, which I believe belongs to Lucas. "Lucas? Where are we going?" I look up at him to see his beautiful blue eyes focused on me.

        "We're headed to my house, if that's okay with you. It's 9:30 and I had to head home but you were asleep on me and wouldn't get up so I asked your sister if I could take you home with me and she said yes" he blushes, scratching the back of his neck as if it was the wrong thing to do.

         I notice now that I'm wrapped up in his jacket and we're actually parking in front of what I'm guessing, is his house. "Yeah, that's fine. I just wasn't expecting to be in a dark car at nighttime with no idea where I was" I say slightly sarcastic with a grin on my face, which makes Lucas roll his eyes at me.

        "Yeah, yeah. You love me, you'll get over it in a couple minutes" he chuckles kissing my forehead before turning off the car and getting out to walk to my side, "I have a really important man in my life named Charlie, and I feel like it's only fair that you meet him since you're important to me too" he smiles softly, opening my door for me and helping me out.

So much went through my head at the name of Charlie. Is he his boyfriend, brother, best friend? I mean, if it WAS his boyfriend I'd just have to be happy for him because that's what friends do. My heart pangs with jealousy at the thought of Lucas cuddling, or being cuddled by, another guy. But he did call me baby, so that must mean something.

Unless he says that to everyone...

Oh..my...God! He probably does, I should've listened when people said not to get close to him. He probably is just playing me like a stupid dog, and he has the bone in his hand to control me. I'm probably just a dog to him! Nothing but a stupid do-

I'm knocked out of my thoughts, by a lion tumbling over me and knocking me to the ground.

Okay so I guess that's kind of an overstatement, but German Shepards and lions are the same thing approximately right?

       "Ahh! Lucas! Help me, I'm being attacked by a large animal!" I scream as the furry beast licks me all over, having no mercy on my face before he lied down on my lap.

         "Lilac, I want you to meet Charlie" he exclaims with a wide grin and I glare at him. "This is Charlie?" I ask dead panned and unamused, "I've spent the last 5 minutes or so thinking you were with another guy and in reality it's a lion that weighs 2 times as much as me?" I giggle softly at my goofiness before gently shoving the dog off of me so I could get up though he topples me over again.

     "You thought I was cheating on you...with my dog? You're adorable babe" he chuckles, giving me a hand up and dragging me into his house where the demon dog is sitting, waiting for us. "I've had Charlie since I was 9, he's been there for me as life support since my dad died" he smiles sadly ruffling behind Charlie's ear. "But, I just thought that you should meet him since you guys are the two best things in my life at the moment" he ruffs my hair the same way he did Charlie earning a slap to his hand.

"Well, I guess I can deal with not being the only man in your life" I say pretend to be upset as I sit down on the couch beside Charlie, "you know he is kind of cute" I play with Charlie's ears flipping them around with a fit of giggles.

                           Lucas's POV

       Watching Lilac and Charlie play is easily one of the cutest things in the world. Charlie is very much bigger, both in weight and size, than Lilac so watching him trying to dominate Charlie is hilarious.

     "Listen here buddy! I am the big guy so you have to listen to me!" Lilac exclaims point a finger at Charlie and giving him a stern look but Charlie just flat out licks straight up his face, leaving a trail of slobber on Lilac's astonished face.

"Lucas!" Lilac whines, running up to me and tackling me into a hug as he wipes off his face into my shirt. "Charlie won't listen to me!" he pouts with a huff, glaring at Charlie. "I don't like sharing you with him" he sticks a tongue out at Charlie as a taunt which makes Charlie bark at him, scaring Lilac into my chest.

    "Baby" I rub Lilac's back, "you can't just claim me, Charlie is just as protective as you. He's too strong and big for you to fight back. You'll end up getting hurt them he'll feel bad" I kiss his head after explaining and send him to my room.

     "Charlie" I call him over with a pat on my knee which sends him to me running. "Do you like Lilac? Huh, buddy?" I ask and he barks making me smile. "Okay, bark again if that's a yes" I ask one more time resulting in a bark, "I thought you would" I smile down at my K9 friend.

                             Lilac's POV

           After a few minutes, the door opens and in comes Lucas with nothing on but boxers revealing all of his tattoos. "Do I get to pick another one for you to explain?" I ask excited as he hops into bed and pulls me into his embrace. "Sure love, if it makes you happy then go for it" he rubs my sides gently.

I yawn loudly, pointing to one on his pec, above his nipple,  that has something written on it in another language.

"So this one says "papa my savior" in Italian and I got it when..." he starts to explain as my eyes close and I doze off falling asleep in his arms.