» one • ian «

His lips.. I focus on them now. They make me feel lustful... I just want to kiss him, shove my tongue down his throat, and have my fingers tangle into his hair from the back of his head. I bet our lips would be in perfect sync...
There's one thing though. He would never want me. No one wants me. I'm a nobody. Every day in school, all I do is float through the halls from class to class. Occasionally seeing him.
Mickey Milkovich.
I've known him from elementary school. He was my bully who beat the living shit out of me just for looking at him "the wrong way". He's made it his legacy to be in juvie often and is sure as hell good at it. He's spent almost every summer in the slammer.
As the years went by, he found other kids to pick on and left me alone finally. Though, throughout middle school, he occasionally called me a fag in the halls if I were to bump into him by accident (or on purpose). During the two years I saw him in junior high, I developed a slight crush on him. Yeah, yeah, before you go on teasing me about liking my old bully, I seriously don't know why I have this crush on him. Mickey is... Well... Mickey.
I'm a freshman now and what's funny is that Mickey got held back which means he's a freshman too. I kinda find it funny still. We actually have three periods together; Algebra One, PE, and lunch. Currently, we're in algebra which is why I'm still staring at his left profile while biting my lip. I honestly don't know what draws my attention to him. Maybe it's how he's the pure definition of South Side trash, or maybe it's how he's okay with looking like a mess everyday. The other guys I find cute care too much about their looks. I don't blame them. Though, with Mickey, I think it's his mannerisms that are attractive to me. He swears like a sailor and shows people not to fuck with him. His sister, Mandy, is a freshman too. If anyone does shit to her, he's the one who answers to them. I remember one time when a guy tried to force himself on Mandy, Mickey came at the guy with the beer bottle he had. It gave him three years in juvie originally, but he got out in nine months due to overcrowding.
I sigh as I see his beautiful ice blue eyes... Wait...
"The fuck you lookin' at, Gallagher?! Turn your ass around or else I swear, we're gonna have some fuckin' problems!"
"Milkovich! Settle down! Gallagher, pay attention!" Mr. McCormick scolds us. The class erupts in laughter at first, but then McCormick shushes them. He then turns to go back to teaching the class about polynomial shit.
I look back at Mickey to see that he's glaring at me now. He glares harder when he catches my eyes staring back at him. I swallow carefully before I face forward. I start to zone out on the lecture of equations.

After a long day at school, I finally get to sit on my couch and relax. Lip is currently tutoring Karen Jackson. She's a total bitch. A whore too. I've heard that she sucked the whole sophomore class' dicks, a few upperclassmen, and maybe some freshmen. Who knows? But hey, if she's paying Lip generously, then that's on him. Hope he knows of the STDs that are most likely present in her body.
Anyways, Debbie and Carl are still in elementary school, Fiona is most likely with Liam somewhere, and Frank? I never know where he his... I scoff at the thought of his possible whereabouts.
All in all, I've got the house to myself.
I turn the TV on and currently the Sprout channel is on which is Liam's channel. I change it to NBC where one of my favourite TV shows is playing, Community. Right now, all I see is Jeff. Fuck, he's hot... I bite my lip and hit pause. He's looking very hot at the moment... I look down at the bulge in my jeans and sigh. I wait a few seconds just in case someone decided to come home out of nowhere. Nope, still alone. I quickly undo my jeans and pull them down a bit. I sigh in pleasure as I begin to jerk off to the hot guy on my screen. I bite my lip harder and concentrate on Jeff. How he stares off to the side... I think he's looking at Abed or someone else. I honestly don't know. As I mastrubate, there is one thing on the back of my mind... Mickey... I take a deep breath as I close my eyes and go back to his left profile.. How blue his eyes are.... My breaths become heavy and my eyes tighten shut a bit more.
"Fuck..." I swear under my breath. I then thought about his ice cold glare and his filthy words that tumble out of his mouth perfectly... My eyebrows knit together as I have my thumb collect the pre-come to lubricate my hand better. I go back to out gym period and how hot Mickey looked with the sweat beading his forehead as he did a hundred and sixty pound bench press... Though, all this thinking is making me realise that-- I'm a creep.... My hand slows down and my cheeks become red from self-embarrassment. Am I a freak? Am I a freak who stares at the neighbourhood thug who happens to be my classmate as well as my crush? My lips press together in a grim line as I take my hand out of my pants and wipe the wetness onto my jeans before zipping my pants back up and buttoning them again.
I look over and scream when I find that Lip has been standing in the doorway of the living room that connected to the kitchen. Amusement was read on his face.
"Who's the girl you're beating your dick to?" He asks and chuckles with an accusing smirk as he come over to sit next to me.
I hesitate. I haven't come out yet and I don't plan on doing so... Who should it be?
I look back at Lip who had an eyebrow raised. He's waiting for an answer.
"Um... Kailey... Kailey Anderson..." Kailey is one of the popular girls in my grade who is supposedly hot as fuck. I don't see it, but Lip apparently does.
He laughs, "Fuck, that's a good choice, man. Didn't know you were into her.."
I chuckle nervously, "Yeah.. I am...."
He bites his lip and looks over at the TV that now had the sleeping screen on with the icon bouncing around,
"If she was in my grade, I'd happily bang. I say go for it! Heard she likes gingers." He smiles and stood now as he ruffles my hair, "Imma head in the shower. Start dinner or something?"
I look up at him and nod, "Yeah, sure thing..."
He goes upstairs which left me to do my new assignment. I sigh and turn the TV off since I'm not really in the mood to watch Community anymore. I'm just glad I pulled that off, cause if my brother found out I was jerking off to the thought of Mickey Milkovich, I don't know what I'll do...