Talking Angela

*author's note, I do not believe in the "Talking Angela is a pedo" hoax. I downloaded it long ago and nothing happened, but people in my school believe it so I wrote a story about it*

Frank and Mark had just downloaded the "Talking Angela" app to see if the hoax was real. After a while of talking nothing seemed to happen. The boys even gave the name of their school and the address of where the live. The next day a man with a hoodie on was seen walking around their house. When they tried to use talking Angela, it said "I'm watching you now." The man came for the rest of the week, and talking Angela kept saying I'm watching you. The man knocked on the the door, and when Frank opened it, Frank ran back inside the house. He got his gun and shot the man.

Frank texted Mark saying what happened. They were relived to be free from the watch, but that night Mark was woken up by a notification that said "I'm watching you," and heard a cat meowing. He looked out the window to see a house on fire. He called the fire department and went outside to look. When he came closer to the flames, he realized that it was Frank's house. He could hear the sirens of the fire truck arriving, and another notification. He pulled out his phone and saw that Talking Angela said "nice to finally meet you in person, sorry it took so long; I had to travel all the way from Paris.

He tired around thinking maybe the man was behind him, but no one was there. When he faced froward again, he heard a meow. He looked down to see a white cat with blue eyes.