Knock knock

Mellony, Quinn, Rose, and Claudette were outside in gym class. They were standing near the equipment shed when Mellony knocked on the shed door (out of boredom). To her surprise, it knocked back.

"Whoa," Rose said.

"Did you girls hear that?" Mellony asked.

"Yeah," Quinn said, "it knocked."

"Try knocking again," Claudette said. Mellony did, and something inside the shed knocked louder.

"Back away, very slowly," Mellony said. Her and Quinn tiptoed backwards, but Rose and Claudette stayed.

"Hmmm," Claudette said knocking. The knocks grew louder.

"Help, I'm trapped!" Shouted the voice from the inside.

"We have to get theme out of there!" Rose said. They tried to open the door, but there was a lock on it.

"I'll take care of this," Claudette said and then pointed to the lock, "open says me." Nothing happened. "Oh well, I'm out of ideas, let's go."

"You go ahead, I'll catch up to you, I just want to see if I can open it."

"Rose, we all know I'm more skilled then you."

"Just go, jackass." Claudette walked away.

*meanwhile*

"I CAAAME IN LIKE A WRRRECKING BALL-hey! Where's my hammer I was supposed to lick?" Miley asked.

*back to horror Highschool gym*

"Thanks for the hammer," Rose said. She broke open the lock and open the door. The door opened with a long squeak. The inside of the shed was dark and smelled musty.

"Hello?" Rose said peering her head in,"the door is open, you can come out now." She took a step in. "Come on, don't be shy, I won't hurt you." The door behind her closed.

Claudette heard a scream come from the shed. She rushed over to the shed to see if Rose was ok.

"Alright! Who opened the shed?" Mr. Pinkeye asked.

"What do you mean?" Quinn asked as everybody gathered around.

"I mean, it holds the human-eating monster we use to help the track team run!"