Golf

*the language was originally not censored but it automatically gets rated r other wise*

The Horror High school gym class was playing golf.

"Fore!" One person screamed before spinning the gold club and hitting the ball.

"Not bad," Coach Deer said. Rose was next. She swung and only tapped it.

"Darn it," she said.

"Try again," coach deer said. She tried again and the ball didn't go far.

"I suck at this," she complained.

"Try it one last time, and this time give it all you got!" Coach Deer said.

Rose kept her eye on the ball and swung the golf climb high above her head. With all her strength, she swung and hit the ball. It flew up into the air and over a fence. The sound of shattered glass was followed by her muttering a quick,

"Oops."

A man stormed angrily out of the house and climbed over the fence; he headed their way.

"Are you f*cking kidding me? I swear, you can't be f*cking serious! What kind of f*cking sh*t were you trying to f*cking pull? I swear, when I call who ever is in charge you're gonna be f*cking dead! When I fucking get my hands on your f*cking neck, you'll regret this! You piece of crap!" He said coming face to face with Coach Deer.

"What kind of a bitch-" everyone watched as he fell down. People looked up and saw Quinn standing above him with a golf club in her hands.

"Hey you d*ck head!" He screamed at her. She grunted as she brought the golf club down on his face. She did it over and over again.

"Quinn!" Mellony screamed.

"Hey, he'll either get amnesia and forget about this, or die and we won't have to worry about him."

"True," Coach Deer said, "I give you full permission to club him."

"His face is all busted," Rose said.

"Yeah, I got him hard with that golf club," Quinn said.

"I think he's dead," Mellony said.

"He is," John said.

"Oh well, let's burry him underneath the baseball field. No one will notice," Rose shrugged. Everyone nodded and a few gym members buried him under the