The food chain

"Gross," Angel said looking down at her school lunch; overlooked pasta with undercooked meatballs.
"I know," John said looking down at his stake bread.
"Ew, mine has hair in it," Dj said pulling a black hair out of her sandwich.
"Gross, mine has a thumb in it," Andy said pulling it out of the sandwich covered in ranch dressing.
"That's a toe," Quinn said, "I was born and raised in New Jersey, so I should know "
"This apple has a worm hole in it," Angel said.
"I think my spaghetti just moved on it's own," Quinn said and then pulled out a worm, "found the worm."

"Hey, they're serving mystery meat tomorrow," Andy said.
"I don't trust the meat here," Quinn said.
"Me either," Jade said. She began to poke her food with a fork, and then it poked her back. "What the heck?" She asked Mandy, "did you just see that?"
"Yeah, do it again," Mandy said. Jade poked it again, and it grabbed her arm.
"It won't let go," she said. It grabbed her arm and started to pull her, "IT WON'T LET GO!" John picked up a plastic knife and stabbed it until it growled, moved off the plate, then retreated to the corner.

"I'm going to go get some water," Quinn said. She walked past the kitchen door, then ran back and looked in the kitchen door window. There was a student who had spaghetti strangling him. She went to grab a plastic knife, but the boy died. He food monster went to put him in its mouth, but the lunch lady whacked it on the head with a rolling pin.
"No, you'll get your share later, I need some of him for tomorrow's meal," she said and the "food" put the body down. Quinn. Ran back to her lunch table and sat down.

"Well, the mystery meat is real meat," she said, "but it's not from and animal that I eat."