Locked in

Students waited in their science class, boy, did it seem like this class went on forever. At the end of class, the teacher went to open the door only to realize, they were locked in!

"We're going to have to eat some people because we're all out of food," Katy said. They all looked over at the teacher, he was the biggest person.

"Not me!" He screamed. They crowed around him. "This will count as a zero!" They ate him after tearing him limb from limb.

"Who's next?" Jenny asked.

"We should save some people for later," Quinn said, "let's try to find a way out first." They gathered around John as he tried to open the door.

"It's locked," he said pulling on the handle.

"Mr.J had the key," Katy said.

"That means that......"

"Yep, some poor bastard ate it," Jenny said.

"I can't stay in here, it's Friday!" Quinn yelled.

"I'm getting out of here," Pete said. He tried to jump out the window, but got stuck.

"Oh, crap," he said. He started kicking and screaming until finally, he fell out the window and luckily landed on a tree. He slid down the tree and took a sigh of relief.

"Go Pete, tell someone!" Quinn shouted.

"I'll go get he- HEY THE ICECREAM TRUCK," Pete said as it drove closer. It's music played and passed him. "Hey, come back! Wait!" Pete shouted chasing after the ice cream man.

"Well, we're screwed, Pete is slow as fuck," Chris said.

"Who else is short?" Jenny asked. Everyone looked at Quinn.

"Quinn, you're going out the window!"

"But I have a fear of falling," Quinn said. One student picked her up and she karate chopped his neck and ran around the class room screaming "no!" Repeatedly.

"John, you're going out the window," Chris said.

"Okay, easy now," He said carefully climbing out, "steady, very care-" Quinn bumped into him (while running and screaming "no"). He screamed and fell out.

"John, are you alive?" Katy asked.

"I think so, this bone sticking out of my skin broke my fall," he responded.

"Let's just wait it out, they're gonna come looking for us eventually, right?" Chris asked. A few hours past and no one came.

"Ok, let's try banging on the door," Katy said. She and Chris began banging their fists on the door, but everyone had gone home.

"If we had done this earlier instead of sending those people out there, we would have made it!" Jenny shouted.

"Hey, if you hadn't eaten Mr.J we would have also made it!" Katy shouted.

"You also ate him!"

"All I got was a finger because I said I wanted finger food! I'm starving!" Quinn was still running around screaming no.

"Are you ever going to stop that?" Jenny yelled, "don't you get tired?" Quinn stopped.

"Now that you mention it...." She said before passing out and landing face first.

"How did we even get locked in here in the first place?" Katy asked.

"Yeah, he never locks the door," Jenny agreed.

"We already tried to open it, remember when John pulled on it?" Chris said.

"Did you try pushing on it?" Katy asked. They psyched on the door and it opened. They ran happy to have their freedom back.

*later*

Peter walked to the window licking his ice cream and looked down at John.

"Hey John, what's up?" He asked.

"I'm in pain, go get help, call 9-1-HEY is that strawberry?"

"Yep, I got you one," Pete says holding out and ice cream cone.

"Just put it on the ground," John said. He licked the now grass covered ice cream.