Fire drill

During a fire drill four students were looking out by the fence, wishing that they could be free. Their houses were so close, and yet their freedom was so far.

"I have a plan," Mellony said, "you guys distract them, and I'll run.

"We should go to, the fence is right there," Andy responded.

"Ok, we go on three," Ann said.

"One....two....three," Mellongy counted.

"HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, IT'S THE BEETLES!" Quinn shouted pointing in the opposite direction. Every body ran that way and the four of them jumped over the fence.

They ran to each other's houses and grabbed what they needed. By the time the teachers realized they were missing, the four of them had already run off and lived their lives together. Just the four of them having fun and surviving. The police tried their best to catch the students, but it never happened.

Mellony woke up from her dream in class when the fire drill bell rang. She made the same plan with the four of them.

"HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, IT'S THE BEETLES!" Quinn shouted. This time, everybody looked that way, but didn't run. They turned their heads to see Quinn trying to crawl under a hole in the bottom of the fence (and getting stuck), Ann failing to even get a good grip on the fence, Andy stuck on top of the fence and the wire grabbing his shirt, and Mellony falling back down.

"Detention," was all the teacher said as everybody went back inside (Melony and Ann had to help free Andy and Quinn from the gate).