Origins

Hey! These were what real life events inspired the stories. They all happened at school and were supposed to be short enough for students to read on their phones in between classes.

Tired of gym

A few of my friends and I in gym class were in the school weight room. We joked about a tire we passed around and how it would crush/flatten everyone because it nearly knocked over someone who wasn't paying attention.

Watch your language

In freshmen year (when these stories were written) I had a lab partner that hated our science teacher. When ever he would give us work we would curse him out in German (I'm actually part German). Also, I had Italian as a language that year and I kept wondering if I would ever learn how to say rude phrases like "shut up." (I didn't.)

Pay attention to flappy

In the same science class I mentioned earlier everyone was always playing flappy bird. Our teacher was NOT happy about it. If I had a nickel for every time he said,
"Maybe if you payed attention instead of playing flappy bird," to the class, you would think I was Bill Gates.

Talking Angela

A lot of people downloaded the "Talking Angela" app thinking the hoax was true. It's fake. The only ones spying on me is the NSA (and maybe "coach Deer", but we'll get to that later on).

The food chain

Our school lunches sucked. One time I got a burger that I slammed against the table and it literally sounded like a rock. Not to mention at that time I had atypical anoxeria, so any food seemed kind of scary to me.

Bored to death

There was this one English teacher I had that sounded like Ben Stein. When ever he called attendance I was waiting for for to say,
"Buler.....Buler...Buler..." Of course, since he was the English teacher he had to read to us from the book. Which meant class was like the Russian sleep experiment creepypasta.

Electrified

My technology teacher in 9th grade had no idea what he was doing. I used to have to teach my peers how to do the project because he refused to (I should have gotten paid). He was harsh on grades, evil, and couldn't teach. So many people complained that he got fired. He moved to one of the areas in Africa were Ebola eventually spread. And "coincidentally" everyone smiled when someone said he could have the illness.

Slam Dunk

I was 4'11 and 1/2 for two years. Being under five foot got me made fun of a lot. I also sucked at basketball, but my friends and I always joked about me getting stuck up in the rim if I tried to slam dunk.

Locked In

We had a lockdown three years in a row at my school. The first was a gun threat and the second was a drug search. Also, the door in my science glass would sometimes stuck to the doorway.

Fire Drill

My house wasn't far from the school, so I used to say during fire drills (or evacuations), "my home is only a block or so away, can I stop in for some tea or something?" I even joked with one of my friends about jumping the fence and making a run for it. (Two girls tried to do that during a gas leak evacuation.)

Don't say that, I'm watching you

We were playing ultimate frisbee in gym. When one of my friends started complaining, the gym teacher walked last and said "don't say that, I'm watching you." To which my friend responded,
"Where did she come from?"
"She teleported," I answered.

Knock Knock

There used to be a shed near the track that no one ever used. I assume they used it for equipment, but to be completely honest, I never saw anyone actually using it. One day we started tapping on the doors and for a split second, thought someone was knocking back. We laughed it off, but sometimes I wonder if there was a raccoon or something in there.

The battle of the food

Some tables (none that I sat at) would get in trouble for food fights.(Most likely fake) Bread would be all over the floor and the tablets were covered in ketchup stains. One time a plastic knife got thrown and almost hit a kid in the eye.

Golf
This story was most true to real life. From what my gym teacher had told me while we were playing golf in gym glass, the year prior to mine some kid hit a window. The window broke and the owner came outside; he wasn't happy. Apparently he cursed her out and threatened to sue the school. As a joke, I said if he did that I would hit him with the club. Scarily, she said she wouldn't mind and that we could just hide his body under the baseball field.

Overload
Finals. No further explanation needed.

I'm considering doing a horror summer camp based on nine years of the boys' and girls' club (I'm too old for it now). Even if I don't, I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who read. I'm surprised I got that many reads!