Dont say that, Im watching you

The Horror High school gym class was playing ultimate frisbee in gym.
"Man, this game sucks," Mellony said.
"Don't say that, I'm watching you," coach Deer said. Later on while they were in the locker room Mellony repeated, "man, that game sucked."
Coach Deer (who was a women) was in the locker room and responded with,
"Don't say that, I'm watching you."

The next day they were playing ultimate frisbee again, so Mellony sat on the bleachers and said, "I hate ultimate frisbee."
The coach appeared just one row above her and said, "don't say that, I'm watching you." Mellony turned around shocked, she didn't even notice coach was on the bleachers.

The next day Mellony was watching the news on tv and they showed Horror High school.
"Man, I hated gym today," Mellony sighed. Coach Deer grabbed the reporter's microphone and said, "don't say that, I'm watching you." Mellony turned off the tv in horror.

"Man, gym class is such a bore," Mellony talked to her friend on the phone. The line made a few weird noises, and then she heard an NSA agent with Coach Deer's voice say, "don't say that, I'm watching you."

The yearbooks had finally came out, when Mellony saw one photo of them playing ultimate frisbee in gym, she wrote in red pen "boring." She noticed something strange in the background. She leaned in closer, and then dropped her yearbook in horror. It fell with a loud thud. In the background of the photo was coach Deer holding up a sign that said, "don't write that, I'm watching you."