1.2

Neveah sat down at the bar and looked at her phone, trying to figure out where the hell was Kian. She texted him the address this morning when they were talking, and he said he'll be there. It's been about two hours and he still hasn't texted her back.

"So, who are you waiting for?"

She looked up from her phone and saw the bartender smiling at her. It was a little creepy but she smiled anyway, trying to be nice. She scanned his face and saw how he had a bunch of freckles scattered around his cheeks and on the bridge of his nose. They made him look extra attractive. "How do you know I'm waiting for someone?"

"Well, I'm very observant," the bartender said, leaning on the table. "You keep looking at your phone and I glanced at your phone screen a little bit when I was walking. I saw the person isn't replying back. What a dick move by the way."

Neveah laughed and looked at the bartender. "Yeah. I don't know what I did. He told me that he would show up, but I don't think he is."

The bartender shrugged his and smirked. "How about a sexy ass drink for a sexy ass girl?"

Neveah shrugged her shoulders. "Sure."

The bartender whipped up a sex on a beach and added whipped cream on top. This made Neveah furrow her brow. "Whipped cream?"

"Trust me. It's good," the bartender said, handing her the drink. Neveah scooted the drink closer and she put her mouth on the straw. After the stinging liquid hit her tongue, she gave the bartender an unbelievable stare. "You're right! This is good!"
💞

After a couple of shots of vodka, Neveah was wasted. She was dancing on Lily while holding a drink in her hand.

"Where's Kian? Did he leave already?" Lily yelled, trying to speak over the music.

Neveah shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

"He probably realized that he didn't want you," Riley said, looking at her with hooded eyes. Even though Riley was totally wasted, Neveah still felt like she meant what she said.

Neveah gave a smile smile, trying to hide her disappointment. "I'm gonna go outside to get some air." She stopped dancing and stumbled her way outside so she could get some air. She leaned back on the building, and just looked the stars.

"Now, what is a pretty girl doing out here alone?"

Neveah snapped her head to the right and saw a middle-aged man walk up to her. He leaned his back on the building and pulled out a box of cigarettes.

"Want one, pretty lady?" He asked, giving her a sickly smile. Neveah scooted away from him a little and shook her head, trying to decline his offer nicely.

"No thank you."

The man shrugged and lit up a cigarette, taking a long drag and then blowing it out afterwards. He continued to intensely stare at the girl, wondering what it would be like to have her.

Neveah could feel someone stare at her, and she glanced over to the man. She smiled, and leaned back up, brushing off her dress. "Well, I think I'm gonna go back in. Have a good night," she said, trying to sound polite.

Neveah started to walk to the entrance, but the man blocked her path. "I don't think so, little girl."

The man harshly gripped Neveahs' arm, pulling her into the ally way which was right next to the bar. He slammed her back into the brick wall, making her whimper out in pain.

"Please. I don't want any trouble. You don't have to do this," she said, trying to get out of his hold. But it was no use. The man started to hike up her dress, trying to slip her underwear down. Neveah just sobbed, trying to call out for help.

"Help! Somebody, please hel-" the man cut her off by wrapping his hand around her neck. He started to unbuckle his belt.

"Hey, get off of her!" A voice said.
The man glanced over, and smiled. "I'll give her to you when I'm done."

Neveah glanced over and saw that it was the bartender, Justin. Justin grabbed the man by his shoulders, and slammed him down to the ground. He raised his fist and started to punch the man in the face.

"Don't you ever put your hands on a girl," Justin said, giving the man a punch to the face with every word.

Neveah pulled down her dress and slid down to the ground. She started to sob as she put her head in her hands. By now, almost everyone was in the ally way, staring at the situation in front of them.

"Oh my gosh, Neveah!" Lily said, running up to her best friend. She took her jacket off and wrapped it around Neveah, trying to get her to stand so she could take her home.

Neveah stood up and shrugged away the jacket. She stumbled over to Justin and wrapped her arms around him.

"Thank you so much, Justin. Thank you," Neveah said, still sobbing. Justin just nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist, trying to comfort her.

After some time had passed, Lily grabbed Neveah and walked her to the car. After putting Neveah in the passengers seat, Lily got into the drivers seat and texted Riley and the guys to meet them at Neveahs apartment.

Neveah just sighed and looked out the window, trying to forget what just happened.

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌼