2.2

Neveah

"Okay, so what are the arrangements for this wedding? Like what kind of colors, flowers, cake. Any and everything," I said, boarding the plane with Camille.

Camille stared at her phone and kept on liking people's pictures on Instagram. "Well, I emailed them yesterday and they haven't responded. I think it's the time difference. They are very busy people," she said.

I shrugged and sat down where my seat was supposed to be. Camille shrugged and said down by me, causing me to laugh because she just took someones seat.

I shook my head. "All I want to do is sleep until we're there. Wake me up if something important happens," I tell her while putting my sest belt on.

I look over and I see Camille nod her head. I lay my head against the window, and close my eyes, waiting for the airplane to take off.

"Meredith Mikaelson is so pretty," Camille says out of no where. She leans over and shows me a picture of her that was on Instagram. My eyes widen as I see how beautiful this girl is.

I shake my head. "I'm no lesbian but she is hot," I say, taking Camilles phone and going through her instagram. I click on a loading picture and I freeze.

The picture is of her and Kian in a room, smiling and all close and shit. You could obviously tell that they were together. I look at Camille with tears in my eyes and I gasps.

"Is this why you pointed her out? Because she was with Kian?" I asked, holding up the phone and showing her.

Camille gasps and snatched her phone back. "You weren't supposed to see that."

I scoffed and looked back towards the window. "Go find somewhere else to sit, Camille. I'll see you after the flight."

Camille nodded and gathered her things. She got up, and sat in the back with some boy. I sighed and looked through the window, staring at the ground that we we're still currently on.

I was in a daze until someone tapped me onto my shoulder. I turned around, and gasps when I saw who it was.

"Is this seat taken?"

🌹

We finally took off and it's been an hour since we started flying. I looked through the messages that Camille has sent me, explaining how sorry she is and how she wanted to explain herself. In one text, she told me how I need to get over him and how I don't need a man to make me happy. She even referenced the song Shining by Dj Khaled.

The boy next to me coughed, and tried to make small conversation. "So... Why are you going to Amsterdam?" The boy asked.

All I did was sigh and continued to stare into the window, admiring the clouds and sky.

The boy next to me let out a frustrated sigh and covered his face with his hands. "Listen, Neveah. I'm sorry, okay? Now I would like for us to be best friends again."

Best friends? What is this boy on?

I looked at him. "Really, Jc? Best friends? Were you ever my best friend? Or was it because of Kian's sake? You knew I loved Kian. I didn't do anything with my ex. But he didn't believe. He fucking thought I was cheating and broke it off with me. And all I have ever done was think about him these past years. Thinking where would we be now. Thinking how our lives would be. Maybe I would be planning our own wedding and not someone else's," I say, on the verge of letting all my tears out.

I lean back into the chair and close my eyes for a few seconds. Damn, I need to calm down.

"Hold up," Jc said, pausing at the start of his sentence. "You're the one who's planning Sam's wedding?!" He says in shock.

I snap my eyes open and stare at him. "I hope you mean a different Sam..." I say slowley.

He stares at me and that's when I put two and two together. "That's why you're going to Amsterdam... " I say.

He nods and points to the back. "The other boys are back there. Including Kian," he says.

Can this day get any worse?

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌼