2.7

Neveah

A week has passed and it was finally the day before the wedding. It has been very stressful. All I wanted to do was sleep and be alone, but I couldn't do that.

I had committed myself to do this wedding. To do the very best I can to give Sam and his fiance the best wedding they could ask for. And I don't know why I wanted to do that. Even though Sam was one of the people who didn't have my back for me two years ago, I still wanted to do this for him. Maybe I was desperate, or maybe I was stupid.

I got up and got ready for the day. I invited everyone to my hotel room since Sam didn't want everyone in their house. Most of these people were boys, and boys were wild.

After a couple minutes passed, the door opened and I figured it was Jc. I had given him a key since I trusted him again (kind of), and I also didn't care. I walked out of the bathroom and tried to greet the people that I haven't seen in two years.

"Hey, guys," I said, awkwardly. The only people who came was Jc, Sam, Ricky, Trevor, and Kian. But where the hell was Connor?

I decided to not ask and I just went with the flow. Jc plopped down on the couch and the rest stood awkwardly by the door.

"You guys can sit if you want. Would you like anything to drink or to eat?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to fix me a snack.

"No, its fine. I don't think we want anything," Sam said.

I shrugged and sat down next to Jc while eating some chips. He snatched one out of my hand, making me look at him and smile.

"So..."

I looked over and Kian was looking at me. I tried to avert my eyes somewhere else but I still felt his eyes on me.

Sam coughed, and then looked at me. He opened his mouth to say something but I tried to change the subject before it even started.
"So, Sam," I said, getting a big binder off the table in front of us. I opened it and you could see that the binder was full of pictures and papers. "I sent all of the invitations out about 2 days ago, but some replied. I'm guessing the people who didn't reserve are either making a surprise appearance or isn't coming. I also ordered some more flowers and they should be here today. I ordered the cake for you and Rosa and I have to pick that up tomorrow morning. Remember, you guys have to pick up your tuxes today and I have to get my dre-"

"Neveah..." Sam said, cutting me off.

I looked at him and gave him a confused look. "What?"

Sam looked at the boys and gave them a look. "Neveah, thank you for doing this for me. I really appreciate it but I don't know how you can sit here and think everything is fine when it's not. You invited us over and you knew it was going to be awkward. You haven't seen us in two years and you act like you saw us yesterday. You act like we are all friends here and we're not."

I looked down and sniffled. At this point I was getting ready to cry. None of this was my fault.

I looked up and smiled at them. I laughed and got up, walking around. "So what you're saying is, that all of this is my fault? That the reason we didn't talk or hang out for two years was because I went away? The whole reason I went away was because I felt unwanted. Nothing in California was holding me back! The people who had my back was my old friends and I still felt alone when I was with them. I went away because I didn't want to be reminded that I loved someone who just ripped my heart out and stepped on it like it was nothing. I didn't even want to plan this wedding. I should've have never agreed to it." I said, out of breath and wiping my tears.

Jc sent me a look and I smiled, assuring him that I was okay.

"Then why did you? Why did you agree to go on and plan the wedding when you found out it was mine? You could have easily said no and walked away," Sam said, tears threatening to run down his cheeks.

I smiled. "Because we were once friends. I wanted to give you the best wedding of your life because when you found the one, making this kind of promise should be special. It should be fulfilled with love and want," I said, drifting my gaze to Kian. He looked at me and gave me a sad smile. I shook my head and looked back at Sam.
It was silent for a moment. Everyone was looked at me like I was getting ready to break. The only person who didn't look at me was Trevor. I was never close to Trevor but he was still caught up in this mess.

🌹

A few hours passed and some of the boys left. We talked it out some more, and I can honestly say I feel better about everything.
Sam left to go home and send Rosa on her way to her bachelorette party. I didn't want to go because it would've been awkward. I haven't had the chance to meet Rosa yet, and I kind of feel bad. Trevor and Jc left. They went to go get things for Sam's party tonight. I decided to hang out with them since it's not as awkward anymore. The only person I still didn't talk to a lot was Kian and it was pretty awkward since we were watching Netflix together on my laptop.

The new season of 'The Vampire Diaries' just came out and I really wanted to watch it. Kian hasn't seen any of it, so I had to spend about 15 minutes explaining each season.

"Wait, so is Elena with Stefan or Damon?" Kian asked me.

I sighed. "She was with Stefan at the beginning until his brother, Damon, came and screwed it all up. And now, she started catching feelings for Damon throughout the seasons and she's with Damon now."

"It's like you and I in a way. We were in love and shit until your ex-boyfriend had to ruin it," he said, chuckling.

I laughed and the stared at him. "The only difference is you broke up with me for no reason, and we're not blood thirsty vampires."

Kian stared at me, and you could see his eyes held sorrow. He stared at me for what seemed like minutes, but it was only a few seconds. I looked away and looked back towards the computer. I was about to push play and that's when Kian touched my hand. I looked down at the floor and avoided his eye contact.

"Hey, look at me," he said, gently turning my head towards him.
"I'm sorry. I am so sorry that I didn't believe you. I am so sorry that our relationship ended the way it did. I was confused and I was lost. And I didn't know how to handle it so I started to ignore you. I started hanging out with Andrea again but it didn't feel right. I didn't feel happy with her. My life was better with you in it, and now your gone. We've been seeing each other a lot lately because of this wedding, but it's not like last time. We can't hold hands, or do any lovey dovey shit. We can't even kiss for gods sake and it's been killing me. And all I wanted was to apologize because I know that I broke your heart. And I'm sorry for that."

By now, our foreheads were touching and all I wanted to do was kiss the living shit out of him right now.

I smiled. "You know, after you broke up with me, I haven't been with anyone else. I haven't had any relationships or one night stands. I haven't kissed any other person for a solid two years. And right now, all I want to do is kiss you, but I can't. We can't do this," I whispered.

He nodded his head and placed his hand on the side of my neck. "We can."

I shook my head. "No Kian, we can't. You have Meredith and I don't want to be the one who ruins your relationship. You know how bad your fans will talk about me?"

Kian leaned closer to the point where if I moved, our lips would touch. "Meredith who?" He said, kissing me afterwards.

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌼