2.1

2 years later...

Neveah

"Neveah! I have some great news!" My intern, Camille, said. I was currently sitting down in my office trying to look through my emails.

I huffed and closed my eyes trying to relieve some of my stress. I was one of the biggest decorators and florists in the country, so of course this job comes with a lot of stress. That didn't mean I enjoyed it though.

I opened my eyes and rolled over to the other table, hearing my old chair squeaking. "And what is this news, Camille?" I asked trying to stay optimistic.

She placed a huge pink binder down on my clean glass table. She opened it, and pulled out a file. "Okay, so this couple wants to get married, but they don't have a wedding planner! The other people declined them for some odd reason, so they called here and I told him I will talk to my boss about it. I think we should do it." She said, smiling brightly and showing off her pearly whites.

I nodded, agreeing with her. In my opinion, the offer sounded interesting. And this would be only more publicity for my business, which is a plus. But in all honesty, I was tired. I was tired of doing shit by myself and I knew that if I did this, it would only add to more stress. The thing is, we don't do weddings. We're not wedding planners. We are flourists and event decorators.

I shake my head. "I agree with you, Camille. But we've never planned a huge wedding before."

Camille started to look through the file and then showed me a piece of paper. It was a copy of an email that the couple sent us.

"They don't care that we haven't planned any weddings before. The husband is desperate and wants everything to be perfect for his fiance and he has put his trust in us. I think we can do it," she said, smiling brightly.

I looked at the email and started reading. They did put their trust in us and at this point, I would feel really bad if we turned the offer down.

"Okay, um. Email the couple saying that we accept their offer. Just tell me where the venue is in New York and I will get started on it," I said, turning back around and kept looking through my emails.

I still felt a pair of eyes on me and I looked over to see Camille staring. I furrowed my brow in confusion and sighed. "What? What's wrong?"

Camille started to stutter. "I-its not i-in N-New York."

"Then where in the hell is it?" I ask, looking at Camille and giving her a confused face.

"It's in Amsterdam!" she said, smiling brightly and getting all excited.

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌼

Sorry that I haven't been updating a lot! School ends on May 24 and teachers are loading me with projects and shit. Thank you for still reading this shitty book though! I really appreciate you guys because my book wouldn't be this popular without you guys reading it :)