1.3

Lily walked into the apartment, trying to hold Neveah up. She laid her on the couch, then walked back to close and lock the door.

"I hate him."

Lily looked over as she sat down. She furrowed her brow. "What?"

Neveah sighed and rolled over so she was laying on her back. "I don't hate him. I hate him because I can't hate him. If that makes any sense."

Lily nodded her head. "I know what you mean."

"He wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming him. I think what happened tonight was my fault. If I stayed in the club and just carried on dancing, none of this would've happened," Neveah said, wiping the tears that was rolling down her cheeks. "I was just so drunk and full of rage. I was so mad that Kian didn't show up. I was so mad that I blamed myself and thought that I just scared him away. I thought getting some air would help me sober up, and it worked. I just didn't mean to get almost raped in the process."

Lily gasped. "Neveah, it's not you're fault. And Kian was the one who didn't text back. He just left you there. You know, I saw you waiting for him at the bar for at least two hours. I looked over your shoulder and I saw all the texts you sent him, and he didn't send you not one text back."

Neveah sighed. Her phone dinged and she opened up the text message. "Thomas and them said they'll be here tomorrow and they hope I'm okay. Just to let you know."

Lily sighed, and continued to text on her phone. Neveah looked over and saw Lily texting furiously. "Who are you texti-"

The doorbell rung, cutting off what Neveah was going to say. She gave Lily a puzzled look and went to go to the door. She opened the door, and saw four guys standing in front of her.

"Dude, you're prettier in person."

"Be quiet and let Kian do the talking," said a guy with long hair.

Kian gave Neveah a guilty look. He looked at her and saw how the mascara ran down her face, and how her hair was a mess. He stared into her puffy red eyes, and just started mentally cursing at himself. Kian sighed."Listen, I'm sor-"

Neveah raised her hand and slapped him. She then gasped, and her eyes started to tear up. "I-I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, Kian."

"Damn..." The boys said, looking at the girl in front of them.

Neveah rolled her eyes and moved over so they could come in. After letting the boys come in, she shut the door and locked it.

Lily came up to Neveah and sighed. "I'm sorry. He wanted to know where you lived so he could come and apologize. Are you gonna tell him what happened?"

"Wait, what happened? What are you talking about Lily?" Kian said, running his hands through his hair.

Neveah smiled. "I'm gonna go change into some new clothes. I'll be back."

Neveah walked into her room and changed into some pajama shorts and a T-shirt. She made sure she had all the make up off her face before she walked back into the living room.

Some knocking fell upon her bedroom door, and Neveah furrowed her brow while opening it. In front of her stood Kian and he smiled sheepishly.

"Can I come in?"

Neveah nodded and moved towards her bed so she could sit down. Kian shut the door behind him and sat down on her bed.

"Lily told me what happened..."

Neveah shook her head. "Kian, please don't blame yourself. It's not your fau-"

"How am I not supposed to blame myself?! You almost got fucking raped because I wasn't there to protect you! Because I was too scared to get to know and eventually fall in love with you. And you almost got raped because of the fact that I'm a scared little bitch..." Kian said, standing up and laughing. He paused and sat down on the bed and started to cry. "You almost got raped, and I wasn't there to protect you..."

Neveah wrapped her arms around Kian and buried her face into his neck. "It's okay, Kian. I am okay."

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

"I forgive you, okay. I forgive you, Kian. We're gonna be fine. We're gonna be fine."

And they sat there for a while, holding and comforting each other as long as they needed to.

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌼

This was a sucky chapter, sorry guys :/

And sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. I didn't look over the chapter before I published it lmao.