1.8

A few days have passed and all Neveah has been thinking about was Kian. She didn't even know what she did wrong.

She looked out the cab window and saw the apartment complex that Kian and Jc was currently living in. She leaned up against the glass and motioned for the driver to stop.

"This is it. Thank you," she said, holding out a $20 for the man to take.

Neveah got out of the car and made her way to the apartment. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

It took a while for anyone to open the door. And still, no one showed up. She sighed and raised her fist up to knock again but the door opened, revealing Harrison and Dom.

Their smile faltered from the faces while Neveah gave them a shy smile. "Hey, I haven't seen you guys in a w-while."

Both of them just stared for a moment until one of them said something.

"Y-yeah, um," Harrison said, looking at Dom. "We tried to reach you but you weren't answering your phone."

Neveah smiled and played along, knowing that they were lying straight to her face. It hurt her to see the people who she thought was her friends lie to her in front of her face. But she brushed it off and nodded.

"So, can I come in? I need to speak to Kian," she asked.

Dom sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "He's not hom-"

"Hey, is the pizza here yet?" Someone asked. The person came close to the door and it was Kian.
He looked at his friends and then looked at Neveah. "What is she doing here?" He asked, flaring his nostrils. "Did you guys invite her here?"

Dom and Harrison was about to protest but Neveah spoke up. "Don't get mad at them. They had nothing to do with it."

Kian sighed and moved over so she could come in. Neveah walked into the apartment and saw everyone in the kitchen looking at her. She scanned her eyes, and she saw Franny, Jc, Corey, Bobby, David, Alex, Dom, and some more people. A lot of people. But the one person who upsetted her was Andrea, who was glaring at her.

"N-Neveah?" Jc said, running up to her and giving her a big hug. Neveah started to cry and she backed away, refusing to hug him. She stared at him and shook his head. She was sad. Sad that all her friends avoided her because of what happened between her and Kian.

"What are you doing here?" Kian asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Neveah sighed and looked down, staring at her beat up converses. "I've been trying to contact you, and you never answered. So I figured I would come up to Los Angeles. But you have company so..."

"How unfortunate," he said sarcastically, walking away.

Neveah huffed and turned around. "You don't get to walk away, Kian! I didn't do a goddamn thing to do and you treat me like I'm some person you despise," Neveah said, startling everyone by her yelling. "I-I," Neveah said, starting to cry. She paused for a second and continued to talk.

"I loved you, Kian. I loved you so much. I still do. Hell, I even quit my job to come up here and tell you all of this. I don't care what my ex said. I was madly in love with you and I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. You should know that. And your petty ass friends should know that too."

"Hey! Don't you dar-" Jc said, but Neveah cut him off.

"What? Don't I dare call you guys petty? Jc, you were my friend. The rest of the O2l guys, Harrison, Dom, and Bobby... All of you guys were my friends. And I loved you guys so much," she said, crying even harder. "B-but I wasn't your friend. You guys were only my friends for Kian's sake and as soon as we broke up, our friendship broke as well. And that killed me. Especially you, Jc. And now look at me. I haven't been asleep for days and all I have been thinking about is Kian. Thinking about how bad I needed my friends to come over or even call me and comfort me over the phone. Thinking how bad I needed my friends to call me and even wish me a fucking happy birthday."

Neveah took a deep breath and calmed down. She turned around and looked back at Kian, noticing how he had tears flowing down his cheeks. He sighed and looked down. He sniffled and glanced back up staring into Neveah's eyes.

"Listen to me, and listen to me carefully. I don't love you. Trust me, I loved you, I really did. But I don't love you anymore. I moved on," he said, glancing at Andrea. "And you should to. You are such a selfish person and you only care about yourself. I wish I didn't even meet you. I wish we was never a thing. And I wish you would go."

Neveah stared at Kian and sniffled. "Fine. Have a nice life, Kian Lawley."

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌼