3.1

A few months later...

All you could see was white. The table cloths were white, the roses were white, everything thing was white. And that's how Neveah liked it. That's how she planned it.

The willow trees swayed in the back ground, causing the scene to be much more beautiful. All you could hear was the wind and the preacher uniting two people together.

"Please say your vows," the preacher said, taking off his glasses and turning the people's attention onto the girl in front of him. What he didn't know what they're attention was already on her. How could they not look at her? She was so beautiful. She was dressed in a white dress that was tight around the uppee part of her body and flowed down her waist and onto the floor. It looked like to dragged on for miles. The veil was laid on her head along with a crown. A crown that made her look like a royal queen. Her arms were complimented with lace and you could see some if the fresh tattoos as she held them out, holding her fiance's hands in hers like he was about to blow away. This was a dream come true and she still couldn't believe she was marrying the love of her life.

The woman stared into the big brown eyes that was across from her and she smiled, showing her pearly whites. "This might sound weird but I have love you before I even met you. You made my day come true when you commented under my photo on instagram that one day. I remember I celebrated by throwing my phone on the floor and standing on my bed while attempting to dance my ass off. You made me so happy. And then I got to know you. I got to know the real you. And I saw the truth. I saw how you loved me and how you treated me badly at the same time," she said, shaking her head and tried to forget about the memories.

"I remember we were in my room, and you we're comforting me," she said, tears streaming out of her eyes. "It was that same night that I almost got raped. It was the same night that I first saw you cry. It was the same night that we comforted each other and I remember how you blamed yourself. I remember how you shared your frappe with me. I remember when you broke up with me because you thought I was cheating on you. I spent two years missing you and all of a sudden, we were brought back together. I remember how we made up in the coat closet at Rosa's wedding and that's when I finally accepted the fact I missed you. I accepted the fact that I loved you too much to let you go. I love you, Kian Lawle and I want to cherish every single waking moment with you until I die. I want to be with you until I take my last breath because now I know that I will finally die in peace. I know now that I will finally live my life with the one I love the most. And that person is you," she said, smiling brightly and wiping the tears off her face.

She looked at Kian and noticed that he was crying too. But he was crying happy tears. All the stuff she remembered, he remembered as well. And it warmed his heart that he found someone that loved him back.

He smiled and turned to the audience. "I swear I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to cry and she just had to make me break that promise," he said, causing the crowd to laugh.

He looked at Neveah and his facial expression got serious.
"Neveah, you don't know how much I fucking love you. Ever since we met, I knew that you would be the one. I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with," he said, looking down. "I messed up when I broke things off between us. I was being a dick. I was so insecure and I thought thing would be better if we weren't together. But I was so wrong. I haven't been so wrong in my entire life. During those two years, I thought about how our relationship would be. I thought about how I ended things and I missed you. I missed your touch, I missed your kisses. I missed everything about you and you don't know how relieved I was to get a second chance that night. I love you so much and I hope there are more things to come," he said, finishing off with a smile.

The preacher nodded. "In the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Kian leaned closer and laid his hands on Neveah's waist. "I love you so much," he said.

Neveah smiled, and kissed him on the lips. She leaves back and smiled, placing her arms around his neck. "And I love you," she said, placing another kiss oon his lips.

------
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!
-Bilinxi🌹

A/N
The book is now finished! I literally just got done writing this chapter so sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. Just point them out and I will fix them.

Thank you guys for pushing me to finish this book. Even though I had no inspiration for this book towards the end, I made sure write a good final chapter for you guys.

Thank you for showing love to this book!

-Bilinxi🌹(Alexus)