Chapter 2 -Only A Dream? I Think Not ..

*Valerines P.O.V*

Waking up to the sound of the alarm clock is not nice... Unless you have a VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE! song like I do HA HA! I turned around to see if Blaze was still asleep . Yup. Snoring like a baby. One...Two...THREE! I jump on my friend and shout

'Wake up!!We need to burn the pizza we ate yersterday! '

No response. Lets try again .

'Blaze? Well then..Im going on a walk .By MY self! '

Still nothing. Ugh.

'I've got hot chocolate with pink marshmallows..'

Blaze shot up right straight.

'WHERE?!'

'Haha! I got you . Common its almost 01:00 . And Ive got to tell you something ..'

She gave me a suspicious look , like she knew what I meant. She leaned forward and whispered-

'Did you have a messed up dream too? About... you know who ?..'

I laughed. She is speaking about them as if they where Voldemord . But I knew she meant Jeff and BEN . I nodded.

'But it wasnt a dream.. It was real Blaze I swear to god .'

She didn't say anything for a long time . But she finally opened her mouth and said -

'Am I the only one that wants to see them again? Like..really badly?

I nooded . But there is one question-How? Do we use the same site we where on  yersterday? Becouse we can't walk around the neigbuour hood putting up posters saying 'Dear Jeff and BEN , we loved talking to you yersterday , and we would like to do the same tonight. Come to ''this and this''address please .Love  Valerine and Blaze xxx' People would think we are weirdos.

'So..we just wait? Maybe they will show up by their self? '

It takes a lot of talent to talk and put on black lipstick at the same time, becouse it goes all over your mouth. But luckily I am talented enough.

'I dont know... We will have to think of something on our way to the shop. I really need to see BEN again. Like. Naow !'

We bursted out laughing , but we got interrupted by someone knocking .

'Urm..girls? Are you awake yet?'

'Yes uncle Vic! We will be down in ten minutes! '

We listened to see if uncle Vic left the first floor. We heard foot steps going down to the kitchen and the TV turning on. Blaze couldnt be quiet for longer .

'SO! Any ideas?..'

*Blaze's P.O.V on the way to the shop*

'Are you sure its going to work? You know I don't like the darkness... or woods... Especially walking about in the woods when its dark..'

Valerine knows well that I don't like the idea , but she's right. We need to try.

'YES! We read the stories at least twice today , and we already figured  out the woods that are described in the stories. We will be just fine '

WOW..I wish I could sound as sure as Valerine.. But again, she is right . We know the that the woods in the stories are the ones at the end of our street. And I'm telling you, they are hella scary...even at day time !

'W-what if they don't show up? And what will we say to uncle Vic?'

'Gee gurl... relax . I've got it all sassed . We will tell him that we are going to the cinema and then to a party. '

She stopped infront of me and grabbed my arms looking me in the eyes.

'Its all going to be F.I.N.E . You want to see BEN right? '

I nodded.

'And I want to see Jeff . We both want to see them... Well?.. '

Ugh. I hate her and her convincing voice do much..

'Fine! okay , okay! .... We'll go ... '

Valerine squealed and hugged me .

'You.are.seriously.THE BEST! I love youu!!'

We walked down to the shop chatting about what to wear. But I couldn't stop the weird feeling of being watched all the time. Ugh I'm going mad .

Sorry about the spelling mistakes guys ,I try my best to avoid them .

                     Claudia <#