Chapter 11 - Don't Freak Out Vic!

*Blaze's P.o.v*

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I had to squint my eyes to check the time on my phone, everything was too bright! I groaned it's only 9.35am, that means Uncle Vic will be getting up to wake me and Val up...even though she isn't here. Oh no.. BEN! I was facing him and saw he was back in his creepypasta form. I was to late to wake him up and tell him to change back into his human form but Vic walked through the door. He was still tired looking so hopefully he won't noticed.

"It's time to get up now girls." He looked over to Valerine's bed and saw she wasn't there. BEN was also awake now. "Where's Val? And who's this?" He asked almost fully awake. BEN is still sleepy it's so cute. I'm honestly surprised Vic hadn't noticed anything 'odd' about BEN.

"She's staying at her um..friends? And this is BEN." He nodded unsure of what to say next.

"BEN who?" He was more awake. Oh no.

"Drowned. BEN Drowned." I smiled. His name just makes me go all melty and numbed. Vic's eyes went wide the same time I felt BEN sit up.

"Why is there b-blood coming ou-ut of his e-e-yes?" He asked shakily. I turned around and gave BEN a look that said 'change back when I give you a signal'. I gave Vic a confused look.

"There's no blood coming out of his eyes? I think you need yours tested though." I laughed a little to hide my nervousness. Uncle Vic rubbed his eyes and ts when I tapped BEN's knee so he can change to his human for..which is not that much different from his CP form. Vic looked up at BEN.

"Oh yeah, maybe I'm still half asleep, or stoned heh. I'm not stoned. Anywho I guess you guys want some breakfast?" We both nodded. "Alright. I'll go make some chocolate chip pancakes and I'll see you two when you come down. Oh by the way cool name..BEN Drowned, so original and it's nice to meet you BEN." He smiled a genuine smile.

"Yeah, you too Vic." He smiled back. Vic left the room and closed the door. I felt arms snaked around my waist. I leaned back so my back was pressed against BEN's chest.

"Last night was amazing." BEN murmered burying his face in my hair. Yes we did have sex last night. Yes he used protection. The reason Vic didn't ask andything about us being 'naked' is because we weren't. Since it was basically the afternoon the I gave up something so precious to BEN, we had a shower and put on some lazy clothes after it. We had seperate showers though. I like having showers so I just sit there for ages so yeah..

"Mmm, it was." I said thinking about the events that happened last night. BEN lifted me up and sat me on his lap so I was facing him. He stared into my eyes..lovingly? He had a wide grin which made me smile and blush and I looked down at my lap finding my pjama bottoms rather interesting. He put 2 fingers up my chin tilting my head up to meet his eyes again.

"You know I honestly do love you right?" I blushed even more.

"I do now, I love you so much BEN, I know it's soon but I don't give a fuck." I smirked, he didn't too pro bably thinking the same thing as me.

"You kind of did give a fuck last night." He winked at me. Yup same thing. I gave him a playful shove and grab his hand standing up pulling him up with me.

"C'mon we better go get breakfast I can smell the food." I was practically drooling he laughed at my hunger and led me downstairs and into the kitchen.

-Brittany

Sor if you thought it sucked I wasn't what I was going to write but close enough :3 xxx