Chapter 12- Bright Red

Jeff showed me to his bathroom so I could have a shower, gave me some of his old clothes : black short sleeved T-shirt and black skinny jeans. I closed the door and took my clothes off, I turned the shower on and stepped inside letting the water spread all over my body. I looked around trying to find a shower gel and a shampoo, then I realized...that I didnt take a towel with me . Well hell. Good thing the shower had a curtain so I could cover my self.

'Jeff?!'

He must have been sitting downstairs becouse I heard foot steps coming. I head the door opening slowly. But not a word.

'Urmm..Jeff..I kinda forgot to tell you that I need a towel.. Would you mind getting me one?..'

The door closed again , after a minute the door opened again and I heard quiet foot steps.

'Oh! And..umm.. which shower gel and shampoo can I use?'

One hand passed me the towel , then second hand passed me a strawberry shampoo and the third one passed me a coconout shower ge-

Wait a minute third hand?..

I covered my self with the curtain so that only my head was sticking out.

I screamed my throat out when I saw a stanger standing right before me . I fell into the shower , and the stranger guy fell back aswell, also screaming. I calmed down and peeked out again. Slendy . Was. In.The.Fucking.Bathroom. 

I heard someone running up the stairs shouting my name. Now THAT would be Jeff. He opened the door with a hudge BAM and stood there in the entarnce looking at Slendy and me .

'oh..urmm..Hi Slendy. I see you already met my girlfriend Valerine?'

I just sat there in the bathroom , bright red.

-Claudia xoxo