Chapter 10-Best Night Ever

I slowly woke up opening my right eye first , before waking up fully against my brains will. I slowly turened my head to the right side and saw Jeff's face . I could tell he was asleep even though his eyes werent closed. His breathing was slow and steady. I noticed that Im resting my head on his arm, oh gee... his arm must be numb by now. I slowly took my head off trying not to wake Jeff up and rest my head below his arm and moved closer to him , his smell was really addicting . I couldnt help it but to put my arm around him and close my eyes for another couple of minutes. You probably want to know what happened last night, am I right? Well sorry to disapoint you but we didnt have sex. Instead I lied on top of Jeff kissing , his cold leather-like hands under my T-shirt touching my bare skin, his lips all over me , and I still couldnt get enough of him. We kept changing every now and then, so he would lie on top of me. Just the thought about it made me smile .

'Youre thinking about last night arent you?'

I opened my eyes to see Jeff awake and looking at me with a smile . I nooded and snuggled closer to him. I felt his arm wrapping around me and pulling me even closer (If it was even possible) . I felt calm around Jeff. I felt safe...and happy. I want it to last forever.

'I wish that was every night'

I muttered into his hoodie with a smile on my face. He kissed my forehead.

'Me too, it was amazing'

I giggled and lifted my head up to touch my lips with his. He didnt hesitate and kisses me back right away. Our kisses were getting more and more passionate every minute. I didnt want it to go too far. Not now. I pulled away slowly.

'Is everything okay? Whats wrong?'

'Oh, nothing. Its just..I dont want something to happen that fast. I-Im just not ready yet.. Im sorry'

He kissed my cheek .

'Its okay Val. I wont force you. I dont want to do it now anyways. '

Thats what I love about him. He understands me. Jeff stood up and lookes at me .

'Are you hungry? Do you want breakfeast?'

I nooded and took his hand. We went down to the kitchen and Jeff told me to sit down while he will make me some breakfeast. I'm wondering hows Blaze and BEN . I wont message her, they might still be asleep. God knows what they where up to last night .

-Claudia xxx

P.S-sorry about the short chapter but I honestly didnt have any time to write today . I promise I will make it up on my next chappie ^^