Chapter 4 - Ready Or Not, Here I Come..

*Valerines P.O.V*

'Okayyy... well..that's something new..'

'Yeah..they never and I mean EVER ditched us .. '

We didnt know what to say so we just stared at the screen hoping that green or red will pop up. But nothing happened.. Just blue.. Almost an hour went past and still the same ...

'You know what ? I give up.. Its all the same .. Just blue.. '

I could see that Balze didnt want to agree with me , she wanted to see BEN too much... But finally she nodded. I closed my laptop and we heard a message being delivered. We both thought the same thing . Jeff and BEN. But when we opened it , the message was in blue saying-

'ready or not here I come..'

And then another quick one with a link.

'Valerine...Don't click on it.. It might be a virus or something...'

But it was too late. I clicked on the link and a grey picture came up. We both moved closer to see something and all we saw was a small figure in the middle of the screen.

'Val..do you see what I see?'

'If you mean a small figure ...then yes.'

We kept looking at the mysterious figure , when it started to slowly move closer to us . We moved back a bit. The figure moved its head up, but all we saw was black dots ... We moved back again and the figure started running up to our faces and then we heard a bang on my window. That's it . We lost it . We screamed our throats out . We heard muffling coming from behind my window. We turned around to see Jeff and BEN waving.

'Whats going on there girls?! Is everything okay!'

Blaze went downstairs to tell my uncle an excuse while I runed up to the window and let them in . Showing them to be quiet and telling them to sit on the bed. Blaze came in after two minutes shouting -

'BEN! '

She runed up to him and jumped on him which made him fell back on my bed. Haha awh that's cute . I felt someone sitting down beside me. I turned around to see Jeff beside me smiling at me . Ah.. Jeff...

*Blaze's P.O.V*

'What are you guys doing here?! Why werent you on Cleverbot?'

'We're really sorry. We tried to get on cleverbot. We really did..but something or someone had blocked it.. We couldn't get in . Soo..we decided to pay you a visit. '

'Its okay . But..Oh gosh... someone poped out and sent us a message saying 'ready or not here I come...' And sent us this weird link and ugh... That was so freaky... '

BEN hugged me and whispered

'Are you okay?'

I nodded and hugged him back. I saw Jeff and Val hugging too , I could hear Jeff say

'Now that we are here. Nothing will hurt you. We will protect you with our life'

Am I the only one that finds it adorable? Awh..

' So what do you wanna do girls?'

Jeff took out a movie and handed it ti me .

'I took this . Me and BEN haven't seen it before... Did you?'

'The Orphan '

'We have seen it but , Oh well. We will watch it again scince you havent seen it '

I walked down to the kitchen and made popcorn, and went back up stairs to see Jeff, BEN and Val making space for the four of us . We sat like this (from the left) BEN, me, Val and Jeff. I snuggled closer to BEN and saw Jeff and Val holding hands with Val's head on Jeff's shoulder. I clicked play on the remote and got lost in the movie.

Claudia xx