Chapter 8- All about trust.

We walked in science for a while. Jeff had this very serious face all the time and he kept digging into his pocket. I thought he was looking for his knife , but I would have seen the shape of it in his pocket.. Finally Jeff took my hand and stood infront of me .

'Valerine..do you trust me? '

'O-of course I do.. why?'

'Well why do you keep looking at me if I was away to jump on you and kill you?'

'T-thats not true.. '

It was obvious he didnt believe me . Great. Did I just ruin everything? Jeff let go of my hand and continued to walk. So I walked after him. It was begining to get dark , I really dont like darkness..(Childhood memories , long story..) I walked closer to Jeff as we walked closer to the woods. After a while we were close enough for me to actually panic. I runed over to Jeff and grabbed his arm.Letting him know that I dont think its a good idea.

'Its okay. I go into these woods everyday. Nothing will hurt you. Youre okay. '

He said that while sliding his hand into mines and brushing a bit of my hair off my face . He slowly walked me into the woods. He was talking to me all the time , but I couldnt hear him. It was all going in one ear and getting out the other one. I was too concentraited on his hand that was in his pocket all the time.

'Soo... How is school?'

'Jeff.. its holidays. We dont go to school now.'

'Oh.. thats right..'

He looked around the woods and looked at me with a smile, I smiled back and looked around . I couldnt see anything , we where somewhere deep in the woods and it was really dark.

'We should get to the house in about ten minutes'

I nodded. We havent even spoken properly... I just had to hesitate everytime he asked me about something! Im a complete idiot..

'So... what is your house like? '

'Its nothing big... only me and BEN live there. Three berdooms , two bathrooms, one kitchen and one big livingroom'

'Three bedrooms? Its only you two that live there...'

'You never know if we might have a quest or not.. We dont really use it. We where thinking about making a 'cinema' in there. You know.. for entertaiment.'

'I think its a great idea Jeff '

I said smiling.

'Well..here is my house..'

He said pointing at the most beautiful house I have ever seen. It was quite big and brown, had big windows, two front doors, and a big porch with a hanging swing for at least three people . I was speachless...

'I-its beautiful Jeff... I have never seen anything like this..'

'I'm glad you like it . Come inside , its getting cold .'

He took a hold of my hand and we ran inside. Jeff was a real gentleman and opened the door for me . Awh. He told me to go upstairs and go to the second room on the left, I did as he told me . It was his room. Quite neat actually. It had a big window with a double bed under neath , a wardrobe on the right side of the wall and a desk on the other wall. Different pictures and posters . I looked at his drawings , he was incredible.. He had a pictute of him self and BEN , a picture of the woods , a river, and a smiling dog... But there was one that caught my interest. It was covered by two other drawings, you could only see a bit of it. I took them off and ... I almost cried of amusement , it was a drawing of a sleeping girl..whats less the girl in the drawing was me!  I reached and touched the drawing . I heard Jeff walking up the stairs so I quickly covered the drawing again and sat on his bed . I looked at the door and saw Jeff coming in the room with two plates that has sandwiches on them and a cup with tea. I reached over for my one.

'Thank you '

I said smiling and taking a bite off , yum! Turkey sandwich! Jeff looked at me with a look I couldnt tell what it was . Ive put my plate down on the desk, and Jeff did the same .

'Jeff..are you okay? '

He did it again. He reached into his pocket and took out a small black box. He passed it to me and sat closer to me.

'Open it .'

I did as he told me too and ... Oh..my...gosh... Inside the box I found a gorgeous silver neckalce with two tiny hearts glowing in the light. I jumped on Jeff and hugged him wrapping my hands over his neck.

'Oh, gosh Jeff ! its beautiful ! I love it '

Jeff hugged me back with a sign of relief.

'Im glad you like it '

I took it out the box really carefully .I heard Jeff cough , I looked at him .

'Urmm..Valerine..I know we havent known eachother for a long time.. but.. I cant help the feelings I have for you ... A-and I wanted to ask if.. maybe ... If you feel the same way about me... we could give eachother a try? As in..being a boyfriend and a girlfriend?..'

Can this day get any better?!?! I took Jeff's head into my hands and whispered.

'Yes. Jeff I  love you. So much. Im so happy right now!'

Jeff smiled, took the necklace and put it around my neck . I turned around and pushed my lips to his . He kissed me back in the most amazing way . He pushed me down to his bed while still kissing. It's going to be a good night...

-Claudia xxx