Chapter 3 - It's A Mystery

*Blaze's P.O.V*

We heard rustling coming from near by.

"Maybe that's them." I whispered.

"Yeah, or maybe a serial killer!" Valerine whisper-yelled panicing a little. "I'm to young to die."

"Val, they are killers you dough-ball." I laughed at her.

"Oh, right, haha." She scratched the back of her neck in awkwardness, calming down. We heard it again. Seriously they might aswell come out now.

"Oh my god, just come out guys jezz." I yelled out to them. We heard more rustling and then footsteps, we turned around only to see BEN no Jeff. Out of them I would of thought it would be Jeff here and BEN at the Slender Mansion playing video games. "Hey BEN!" I smiled at him. He waved at us.

"BEN, where's Jeff?" Val asked hoping he would come.

"Jeff's at home, he said he was trying to figure something out. He seemed real stressed." Was BEN worried about Jeff? It must be serious stuff he's working on. Valerine sighed but nodded.

"So, do you guys wanna play a game?" BEN grinned. We both nodded. "How about hide n seek?" Val and I agreed. We set out the rules and picked who goes first, it was Valerine.

"Okay, ill count to 15, starting.. NOW!" BEN and I both ran to hide for her. We went different ways, I went left and he went right. I found a tree that looked rather easy to climb, so I climbed up, going just past the middle. I checked few branches and sat on a fairly steady one that would hold my weight. "2.. 1.. Ready or not here I come." I tried to make no noise.

After a couple seconds I felt my phone move a bit. I took it out my pocket and found a grinning BEN on the screen. I shook my head at him smiling back. I faced my phone screen to the space beside me an the thick branch allowing him to come out of my phone. He slowly came out watching his balance so he doesn't fall. He sat down beside me smirking.

"You cheater. You can't do that." I said quiet enough so we can't be found. BEN just laughed. I joined in a bit after. Our laughter soon started to die down as we stared into each others eyes. The blood that fell from his eyes didn't bother me at all. He started to lean in so I did too. Our lips were just centimeters away but we were stopped by shouting.

"FOUND YOU!" Valerine shouted up to us. I looked down at her blushing. OHMYFUCKINGGOD!! I was so close to kissing BEN! I was screaming inside but outside l I was focusing on was climbing down this gaint ass tree. Once I climbed down I looked at Val who was smirking at me, then she winked. Oh shit she saw us. She meant to do that, meany. "Okay well I found Blaze first so I guess it's yo-" she was cut off.

"BEN?! BEN?!" It was Jeff. Valerine grinned.

"I'M HERE!" BEN yelled back. We saw Jeff emerge out of the bushes. He looked up and stared at Val for a bit. "So why are you here Jeff? BEN asked taking Jeff out of his trance.

"Oh, erm.. Slendy told me to come and get you. I don't know why but he said it's important."

"Awe. Okay, well goodbye Valerine," BD gave her a hug, "goodbye Blaze." He gave me a hug too, but before letting go he also gave me a kiss on the cheek. Asdfghjkl. He smiled ever so innocently as he stood back beside JTK. Jeff stepped closer and gave me a hug.

"Bye Blaze," he also gave Val a hug and kissed her cheek, "goodbye Valerine." He stepped back joining BEN.

"Bye BEN, Bye Jeff." Val said waving.

"Speak to us tonight on cleverbot?" They nodded. "Okay well by guys." I finished as we carried on our journey to the shops. Jeff and BEN went to the left and we went straight.

At the shops we bought some popcorn to watch with our new movie. We couldn't be bothered walking home so we caught the bus. We're just that healthy. Right now we are making popcorn while Uncle Vic sets up the movie. We recently founf out it was The Conjuring. It's a true story, that makes it scarier which makes it better.

~Skip to after to movie~

Word of advice: never he anything to eat or drink while watching The Conjuring for the first rime. It's not all that scary just really jumpy. Valerine and I already said our goodnights to Vic so we are now sitting on her bed in our pjs logging on to cleverbot. Once it loaded we sent 'Heyy :)' to whoever was going to reply. When we got a reply the writing was blue. So we refreshed the page and tried again. Blue came up. We done this for a while but all that came up in reponsed was blue writing. Val and I looked to each other; scared, confused and worried. It's a mystery.

- Brittany xxx