Chapter 5 - Hot Chocolate

*Blaze's Pov*

I woke up to the starting menu of The Orphan playing over and over again. I tried to get up but was kept down by something. 'What the fuck?' I thought. I looked to see BEN's arm wrapped around me. HOLY SHIT. What do I do? What the hell do I do? Uncle Vic is going to see them.

"Valerine? Valerine they boys are still here! Vic is going to see them!" I was panicing. Who the fuck wouldn't? She groaned and turned over facing the opposite direction. Nobody likes going in one direction!:3 She reached over the side of the bed. Why? I have no clue.

"Calm your tits, he's at work until 6 o'clock tonight. Shut the fuck up and let me sleep!" Then she threw a pillow of my head. Oh. I fell of the bed and landed on my butt making a loud THUMP! Owwie. Jeff chuckled pulling Val closer. BEN giggled, he fucking GIGGLED!!, while holding out a hand to help me up. I took it, smiling gratefully.

"Are you okay?" BEN tried to stop giggling. I frowned.

"No, that meany hurt me." I pouted, crossing my arms. He copied my actions.

"Awe does someone want some hot chocolate to make that boo-boo all better?" BEN said in a baby voice. It was so fucking adorable, I melted! I nodded smiling probably like a cheshire cat. "C'mon then, let's go downstairs and I'll make you." I raised my arms.

"Carry me?" I gave him my famous puppy dog eyes. He smiled nodding. He lifted me over his shoulder. Wow, he's strong, he don't that with no struggle. He started running for the staircase, me laughing along the way. He went slow down the stairs so he doesn't drop me. We got down the stairs and he sat me down on the couch and went through to the kitchen.

He came back 10 minutes later with two mugs of hot chocolate topped with marshmallows, whipped cream and coco powder. Yum. He handed me a mug and we sat there together drinking the sweet beverage while speaking about anything that came to mind.

As soon as we finished our HC Jeff and Valerine came through.

"I smelled hot chocolate?" Valerine stated like a question.

"Yes you did but it's all gone and I'm not making any more, because that's effort." BEN grinned at the pair who frowned back.

"Fine we will go out for breakfast, come on Blaze let's go get ready." Val smiled, while dragging me behind her up to her room. "Oh, and boys you're paying for us." She yelled down to them. We both had showers, she was in her bathroom and I was in Uncle Vic's. We both wore black skinnies with band tees. I wore a Falling In Reverse one and Val wore a Black Veil Brides one. Once we finished getting ready we headed back down to the living room.

We walked in to find BEN and Jeff sitting on the couch in their human form. Well isn't BEN a hottie. Val and I were basically drooling over them. They smirked.

"Like what you see?" They said in usion. Val and I nodded and I felt my cheeks getting hot. Jeff wrapped an arm around Valerine and BEN took my hand in his intwining our fingers.

"Well then, let's go." Jeff said opening the front door. We all walked out, remembering to lock it before we go, and off we went to the starbucks that's just a few blocks away!

-Sorry if you find it to short, I can't write more at the moment so enjoy.. Brittany xx