CHAPTER FOUR

"Bella wake up ! you gotta get ready for school" Elena said while walking in my room yelling.

after she walked out I just laid there for a few second then I got up, I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, & washed my face then went back to my room and got dressed in my clothes that I got yesterday from the Mall and did my hair.

I'm wearing high-low blue ripped jeans , black long sleeve crop top , and white airforces . 

I put my hair in a low sleek ponytail

Its not girly but its not boy-ish I guess after I finished getting dressed and doing my hair I put on some foundation, lip gloss , and mascara then I grabbed my bag and car keys then I walked downstairs to hear Jenna freaking out if we had all that we needed

"Lunch money?" Jenna asked holding up some money , Elena and I shake our heads but Jeremy just grabbed it "its all about the coffee aunt Jenna" Elena said grabbing a large mug and pouring coffee in it .

"Don't you have to be somewhere aunt Jenna?" Jenna looks at Elena confused then realization hit her

" yes my meeting at.....Now crap !!" Jenna said looking at her watch and hurriedly grabbing her things

"Then go we'll be fine" Elena said with a reassuring smile .

"Ok I'm going bye" "bye" all three of us say in unison while Jenna walks out the door

"Well that was....interesting" I say while chuckling making the other two nod in agreement.

"Ok so there still isn't somethings that we haven't discussed yet" Elena says making me look at her in confusion "what more could there possibly be ?" I ask.

"I'm a doppelganger to this women named katherine who was Damon and Stefan's old girlfriend who is hell bent on taking Stefan back " sighing deeply as she tells me that.

  "wait both of them?" I ask she nods her head  "wow" I whisper to myself ,  I can't even pull one guy and she had two .

"Ok so why did you tell me this" I ask confused why this would be important for me personally to know .

"Well because like I said she's a psycho and she is trying to get stefan back and she is willing to go to any and everything to get him back; as in killing people who we know and love" she says looking deeply into my eyes looking at me apologetic.

  "Oh"

"I'm only telling you this so you can be aware of what's happening and be prepared also me and katherine look just alike" I nod then look at the time to see how much time we have before we have to be at school.

"Well we should get going if we don't want to be late on your first day" she chuckles lightly but I can tell she is somewhat hesitant.

  I decided to drive my car today and just follow Elena because I don't know the way to the school yet and this would be the perfect way for me to memorize the way.

I ended up giving my truck to Matt because his seemed like it was gonna be out of commission soon , I mean mine doesn't look any better but I'm sure it'll last a bit longer than his .