Something Wrong

~(y/n)'s point of view

I woke up with Yugi clinging to my side and Yami facing me. I heard giggling and saw (g/n) taking pictures. I sat up and she knew she had been caught she put the phone down which woke up (b/n) who stood up and fell back down. I brust out laughing along with (g/n) in which woke up Kiaba and Ryou. Yami tugged the back of my shirt and wanted me lay back down. After refusing he grabbed my shoulder and forced me to lay back down. He slung his arm over me and turned to face me. Yugi loosened his grip on my waist and sat up rubbing his eyes. Kiaba glared daggers at Yami who sat up and dragged me with him. After seeing Kiaba's expression he snuggled closer to me. Ryou joined in on the glaring and I was too tired to care. I shoved his arms out from around me. Kiaba and Ryou continued to glare at him. Yami decided to follow me. I sat down on the couch and Yami turned to the kitchen. I could tell Yugi was still tired and leaned gianist my arm. He was soon asleep agian. It started looking gloomy outside, than it started to rain. Yami brought out bacon and eggs and I woke up Yugi. I called the rest of the crew downstairs and they followed my orders. After eating breakfast we started talking about what to do today. While they were talking about that I went upstairs and changed into the other outfit you brought. I walked back downstairs and tripped on the bottom stair Yami catching me. I started not feeling good. My head hurt and my vision was blurring in and out. "Hey guys, I think I'm going to go home early. I'm feeling too good." They looked at me noticing that I didn't look to good. "At least allow one of us to walk home with you." Yugi insisted but I declined and walked home alone. My umbrella kept the rain off of me. But it got harder to walk and I used the other buildings to support myself. I fell onto the wet concrete and tried to yell for help but couldn't. I tried to get off the ground but couldn't move. I heard fading voices and distance lights. I felt drowsy and passed out.

~Yami's point of view~
After (y/n) left we were worried. I noticed she had left her bag here and decided to return it to her. I grabbed it and walked out the door. I walked a little while before seeing her collapsed on the ground. I dropped her bag and ran to her side. She was alive but wasn't responsive. I got my phone out and called an ambulance. After a while they arrived and took her to the nearest hospital. I gave them my number and told them to call me if she woke up or anything else happened. The ambulance sped of and I walked back to (g/n)'s house and told them what happened. They were shocked and Yugi looked like he would cry. She was particly a big sister to him. He ran to me hugged me. Worst weekend ever.