Another Weekend

I walked into the classroom and saw (g/n), (b/n), and the love of my life, Yami. I take my seat and (g/n) walked over to me. "Hey, (y/n), are you coming this weekend to my house?" She said walking over to me. "Who's all coming?" I asked her cocking my head to the left a little. "The usual,  minus Kieba and Ryou. Ryou's been sick and Kieba is off who knows where with his family." She answered. I nodded, gladly accepting the invitation.

~Time Skip~

After classes, I walked home with Yami. Once we reached my apartment, I gave him a peck on the cheek and a quick I love you before heading inside. After packing a quick bag, I walked over to The Game Shop Yami, Yugi, and their grandfather worked at. When I opened the door, I was met by Yugi hugging my side. Yami gave me a smile. He had a little bag in the corner for the weekend as well. Mr. Moto was upstairs. Yami picked up his bag. He put his arm around me. "Bye Yugi. Bye Grandpa." He said as we left. Once arriving at (g/n)'s house, she greeted us. Apparently (b/n) had bailed. After awhile of games and other such things, we got pretty tired. (G/n) went upstairs and went to sleep. I slept on the fold out couch with Yami. He placed his arms around my chest and pulled me closer to him. He placed his head on my neck. I could feel the warmth radiating from his chest on my back. For a moment, I blushed. I felt his steady breathing. It comforted me, like a lulby. I closed my eyes and listened. I soon find myself asleep in the darkness. But, the comfort faded. I found myself afaird. I was surrounded by darkness.