The Reason

AAAAAAAAH! Oh my...... *sigh*. I'm am almost done with my entire life. The person above is a butler from a book I've been working on. I was so close to finishing something with him and another character that I've been working on and thinking on and editing on for THREE DAYS! and my stupid @&*#-ing phone DELETED EVERYTHING! And theres no undo button on the app I use to keep track of it. Every word! That is three more days of work and it's almost the weekend. Anyway, enjoy this chapter while I mentally cuss my phone out.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You waited for hours, getting to know every part of cell as if it were the back of your hand. You had tried to break the rusty shackles around your ankles against a stray rock. Failed attempt. You tried to slip your hands from the shackles on the wall. Another failed attempt. But you still had hope. Atem would not leave you to die. You just needed a way to contact him. The door clicked open and the scary Bakura guy walked back in. "What Do you want from me now?" You said rather sharply. He chuckled again and walked towards you. He released your wrists from the wall. "I'm allowing you just a bit of freedom." He said, but then grabbed the front of your shirt and brought his lips to your ear. "Don't abuse it,". He dropped your shirt and walked back out, not caring whether you were hurt or not. You curled yourself up in a ball, terrified. Tears began to form at your eyes. "Atem, where are you?".

~Atem's POV~
I walked through the halls and back to the garden. Seto had needed me for some "important matter". In all honesty I didn't care. The only thing on my mind was my beautiful (y/n). She was waiting for me. I don't care what my advisors say, I will marry no one else but her. I walked through the hedge again, only to see her gone. I began to wonder if she had been there at all, but I saw it. A golden locket that she wore around her neck. After all, I had given it to her.

~*GASP!* not mentioned backstory~ (sorry for over-sarcasm)

I walked to the garden I had showed her with my gift in hand. She seemed so at peace, and she was so beautiful. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned into me. I raised my arms and placed a golden locket around her neck. "What's this?" She asked looking down at it. "It's proff that I love you,". She turned and hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek. "I love you. I don't need proof to know you love me in return,".

Ummm... hello. This is Bella here. I'll be logging out for her, because she's umm.... upset. *looks in the corner to see Spencer patting me on the back while I cry silently*. Well, she'll be okay, I hope. Anyways she loves you guys and as always she bids you adieu * crying gets silently louder*. ~Bella (in place of blue_castielle)