The Great Pharaoh

~(y/n)'s Point of View~
I woke up and everything hurt. It was hot. I felt a sharp pain hit my side. "Get up, you've been sold to no other than the great Pharaoh himself." I turned to see a man with a whip in his hand dressed semi well. Behind him was a wagon. He whipped me agian. "Hurry up," he said. I got to my feet and speed walked to the wagon. The man shoved me inside and sat on a bench. "The Pharaoh will like this one,".

~Time Skip~

The men loaded me off of the wagon and led my into a large palace. Upon entering the throne room, one of the men placed his foot on my back causing me to bow. The rest of them bowed as well. "Pharaoh, I have brought a slave as requested." He said still bowed. The Pharaoh turned and I recognized him from the book. Atem. He looked almost just like Yami. "Guards, arrest them." He said his eyes still on me. The men were confused but were arrested. The Pharaoh walked down to me and helped me to my feet. "You can home now if you like." He said still gazing into my (e/c) eyes with his dazzling violet ones. "I would but I don't don't where I am." I said breaking the silence and looking down. He lifted your chin to meet his eyes. "Well you can stay here until we find out where your from." He said smiling at me. "Follow me,". He turned on his heels and I followed. He led me to a bedroom. "Its the guest room, so make yourself at home.". He exited the room and closed the door behind him. My mind wandered to the others. They must be worried sick.

~Yugi's Point of View~
We all missed her. It had been one day without her, and everything was off balance. The group didn't talk much after what happened. Yami is always visiting the hospital. He must feel bad, because he can't help her. The doctors say its just a slight coma and that she will wake up soon. I hope she does.