SLEEPOVER

Lol at pic above :) Snipermcgee13 Evalz666
rockerchick98

It was almost 7:00 at night when you decided to play truth or dare with your friends. "I'll go first. (Y/n) truth or dare." (G/n) said. Your answer was dare and she dared you to kiss Kiaba.  You leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed madly and Ryou glared at him. The order of the circle was (g/n) goes first, then you, then Kiaba, then Yugi, then Yami, then Ayou, and last of all (b/n). It was your turn. "Kiaba truth or dare?" You said. He answered with a truth. "You like me don't you?" You said. He nodded and blushed. It was Kiaba's turn. He turned to Yugi who was asleep. So he went on to Yami. Yami said dare and was dared to sleep with you. He nodded and looked at you. You blushed. Yami went on to Ryou and Ryou said truth. He question with his fear of spiders. He confirmed it. Ryou went on (b/n) and he said dare. He was dared to kiss (g/n) and gleefully did it. After a few rounds you decided to play hide and seek in the dark. Yugi woke up when Yami told him. You were counting first. You found Kiaba trying to hide behind a doorway. Yugi was under a bed. (G/n) and (b/n) were in the closet under the stairs. A thud was heard from upstairs. Everyone ran upstairs to find Yami who had a book beside him and was rubbing his head. It had fallen from the closet shelve and hit him on the head. The book was titled The Egyptian Impire. Everyone sat down and you opened the book. The book was about Egypt blah blah blah. But something caught your eye. One of the great Pharaohs was in a picture. He looked like Yami. You read through the page to find his name was Atem. He married some rich girl, but had loved someone else who died when he was almost assisainted. Not much was stated about the girl. After the book was finished you realized it was 12:00. Yugi had fallen asleep in your lap. Yami was still awake. He noticed you try to get up. He threw a blanket over your shoulders and put an arm around you. Kiaba and Ryou would have flipped seeing this. You could no longer keep your eyes open. You laid back and Yami laid beside you. Soon enough you were asleep.