Back To Monday

Hello. Only one person wanted this but I'm a nice person. Thank you everdin1. I can't actually tag you because for some reason it won't let me follow anyone no matter how good of internet I have. ~Snipermcgee13

~(g/n)'s Point Of View~
Me and (b/n) walked into our homeroom and saw (y/n) staring at Yami. He seemed to take notice but only smiled. What was going on between them? I remembered what happened on Yugi brithday, the day she came back. She had walked upstairs and called Yami after her. Afyer a while his grandfather had called for him. It took a minute but he came back down and smiled the time after that. A few minutes later she walked down just smiling at him. It was confusing but she acting more friendly about it. I had asked her, but she just looked away from me and said they were just friends. Yeah like I believed that. More like friends with benefits. I walked over to her and pulled her out of her trance and dragged her to the back of the classroom where no one could here us. "Okay there is something more going between you two. Explaination now!" I pretty much whisper yelled at her. She just crossed her arms and smirked. "What happened between you two?". She still refused to answer me. "Does this have something to do with your coma?" I whisper yelled at her because she answer me and we always told each other everything. Her smirk vanished. Her arms stayed crossed but her eyes looked hurt. "I'm sorry, it just I..." she cut me off. "Its okay. Its just a difficult question to answer, but its just the coma set me back. I kinda of want to forget it, okay?" She said going back to her seat and sitting down. I felt pretty bad about it. I sat back down and smiled at her.

~(y/n)'s Point Of View
I knew I could never forget. Atem's decsendant loved you just as much he did. It was a difficult to thing about think about considering how I still felt a pain in my chest where the hit. I laughed a little. Yami looked confused and the teacher walked in. He started teaching us about boring things. I missed this boredom so much.

This is my second most famous book, so I'm trying to see posibilities. What do you thing should be next? ~Snipermcgee13