Home At Last

~(y/n)'s Point Of View
My head heard. Beeping rang in my ears. I tried to open my eyes, but it was bright. I was sore all over. Eventually I manage to adjust to the light of a hospital room. I sat up moaned at my own pain. "She's awake. Call him right now. He'll want to hear this." I heard as some on raced out of the door. "How are you feeling? Feverish? Dizzy? Slightly eradicated?" The doctor asked me before I could even answer him. "I feel fine. I just want to see my friends." I answered him. He went into a closet and pulled out the same pair of clothes I was wearing the day I had passed out. "You've been out for an entire week." He said giving me the clothes and leaving the room. I changed quickly and a nurse came in with a phone. She said it was for you. Yami wss on the other side of the line.
"Hello?"
"It good to from you agian, (y/n)."
"Yep finally awake. And just in time for Yugi's birthday. Is everyone there?"
"No but I'll call them over and tell them. You can be Yugi gift this year."
I couldn't help but smile.
"I'll be there soon."

~Yugi's Point Of View~
Everyone started arriving and they were...... smiling. I didn't expect them to come. Yami was smiling too. Something he hasn't done in a while. After a while there was a knock on the door. "Yugi go answer that. That's the gift we got you." Yami said. I answered the door and wanted to cry with joy. It was (y/n). I hugged her and started crying. "Don't cry kiddo. I missed you guys so much.". She walked inside and sat down. She held me until I had fallen asleep.

~Yami's Point Of View~
Yugi had finally woken up after a while and everything was back to normal. (Y/n) walked upstairs and called me after her. I couldn't see anyone down stairs. When I reached the top of the steps I was pushed against the wall (y/n)'s hands holding my wrists to the wall. "What are you going to do?" I said looking into her eyes. "This." She said her lips crashing into mine. I kissed her back. Strange though. Her lips tasted of grapes and her hair smelled like sand. But I didn't much attenion. We broke when grandpa called me. (Y/n) let go of my wrists and I walked back down stairs.

~(y/n)'s Point Of View~
Yami walked back down stairs. I guess my love for Atem stayed the same for me with his descendents. I brushed my hands through my (h/l) (h/c) and sand fell from it. I ran to the bathroom and removed my shirt. Over my heart was a scar that still stung if I touched it. I put my shirt back on and walked back downstairs. Things won't be the same will they.