Arc 1.1 Betrayal

Third person P.O.V.

Percy was chained on a chair in the center of the Olympian council and the majority of the gods and demigods were present and they were giving him murderous glare , then the king of gods spoke,

" Perseus Jackson, you are held for treason against the gods for this you shall be sentenced to Tartarus. The Olympian council will vote on this matter, may the fates be against you" he said with a deadly tone.

" I Poseidon hereby disown my son Perseus Jackson, you are no longer a son of the sea" said the sea god with clearly an ashamed tone.

Then Percy asked,

"Why are you doing this, what did I do to all of you!!????"

Apollo was looking at the hero, well he's a hero right?....... Apollo was looking at Percy with concern unlike 10 others gods that were ready to jump out of their throne and kill the young man.

" How dare you, say this you scum, you destroyed more than half of the Greek camp with a tidal wave , many campers are dead, Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Hermes, Demeter, many minor gods and my cabin are destroyed and many of our children are dead inside and don't try to deny it because many campers saw you raising that wave" an angry Aphrodite yelled at Percy.

Then Zeus spoke

" Now the council will vote, speak your mind for the banishment" said the king.

Zeus went first and said,

" I vote for banishment,he deserve it, he destroyed my cabin and the camp".

Poseidon went next,

" I vote for banishment, he destroyed my cabin" said the sea god.

Athena went next,

" I always knew that this boy will be bad for my daughter, I vote for banishment"

Percy looked at Annabeth but only see a glare that stabbed his heart and she spoke.

" I can't believe, that I dated someone like you , I hope you will rot in Tartarus" said the daughter of Athena, Athena smiled at her daughter comment, percy's eyes widening at her comment.

Percy started crying, his ex-girlfriend and father did something unforgivable.

Demeter went next,

" I vote for banishment, he killed my children and destroyed my cabin" said the goddess of harvest.

Dionysus went next,

" I vote for banishment, I never liked him, less demigods for me, great for me" said the god of madness.

Aphrodite went next,

" I vote for banishment, he killed my children and destroyed my cabin" said the goddess of love.

Hermes went next,

" I vote for banishment, he killed my kids and he destroyed my cabin" said the god of thieves.

Artemis went next,

" I vote for banishment, I thought that Perseus was different but he's like the others men" said the goddess of moon.

Hephaestus went next,

" I vote for banishment, he killed some of my children" said the god of blacksmiths.

Ares went next,

" I vote for banishment, I never liked this punk and because of him some of my children are dead" said the god of war.