Arc 2.5

[ New Student Examination][meeting point]

Yuhao and Wang Dong are dead.
They're late...And Teacher Zhu looks scary as hell!

And if they don't come soon their team will have to forfeit...and that's something I wouldn't like to see...wait if they forfeit that means that they wouldn't have to fight me...okay Yuhao take all your time!!!!

Ah! I spoke too soon...they're here.

" Tsk!"

" Class One's Yuhao and Wang Dong, we are late because of some last minute training...."

Training? Was it them who disturbed my sleep? I mean I can sense the remaining energy on them...it's strong it could even effect me...like for a millisecond or even something more little...?

Ah...here comes the teacher RUN!

"YOU DARE TO BE LATE FOR THE EXAMINATION? YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE TO CLEAN UP THE SCHOOL!" yelled the instructor...Eh? Just clean up? Well the look that Teacher Zhu is throwing at them is scary enough.

Eh? Just clean up? Well the look that Teacher Zhu is throwing at them is scary enough

" Waaa, teacher Zhu is so scary we are done for sure....Oh well, No matter what let's get a victory first" Wang Dong was ready to cry.

" If we are able to be expelled, then that is worst than death!" Yuhao looked at the floor with a fearful expression.

Yuhao's opponent were a fellow group from class one, it became a battle within class one's student. Sadly they lost to me, well at least they weren't like the last opponent, they didn't give up just by seeing me.
It was fun seeing them running. We made it in the top 32, that way we would be able to participate in the second round which soon will start.

" Hehe, that was easy didn't need to worry at all" Wang Dong cheered.

Yuhao looked amused at Wang Dong.

" We can't let our guard down and weren't you the first one that Aether threw out of the ring?" Yuaho snicker at the blushing face of Wang Dong.

"true, with Aether in the way we can only be second unless we plan and find Aether weakness before our match against him" Xiao Xiao commented.

Guys, you know that I'm next to you right? I sensed a dark Aura and saw that Teacher Zhu was on her wrath path! Run! But I could still hear her voice.

" YOU TWO!! COME TO MY OFFICE FOR A MOMENT!!"

Little brother if you don't survive this encounter I promise that I will visit you in whatever underworld that exists...

___

So jealous right now.

I glared lightly at Yuhao and Wang Dong, you see, the two of them got treated lunch by the teacher...