Arc 2.1 A NEW WORLD

1 earthling year ( 1000 chaos year)

council meeting

Aether P.O.V.

I learned a lot of things when I was in the others planet which father sent me to stop wars or destroy a planet, i was kind of taking a lot of jobs from father but he didn't seem that pleased from all the work I did, I didn't stop from the last encounter with the avengers. They are still looking for me and that human Fury didn't listen to my advise.

Now I am sitting in my throne in the council talking about the wars around the universe that are less and less they practically don't exist if we put all the universe in one planet.

my thoughts were cut by father's voice.

"Aether you need to take a break from work" he said, while staring at my eyes.

"Why? I am not sick or something like that" I asked.

" I am saying this because you're the one that worked the most between us Primordials and the universe is at peace" he said.

"I understand, where will I go?" I asked him.

"it's a secret but don't worry it's not a boring planet like you might think" he said, before I could ask something.

"Now that everything is said, goodnight and  meeting dismissed" he said and flashed away.

flashing to my palace I am greeted  by my bed and jump on him and let my mind enter the realm of Morpheus.

|time lapse|

I opened my eyes to meet an unfamiliar place trees, a forest I thought. Where in Chaos am I??? looking around I found a letter at my side with the symbol of power of father.

Aether,

I knew that you wouldn't listen so I did some plans in advance, this planet is different from earth, here humans can become gods, by becoming really powerful with spirits powers a thing like that, where you are the time isn't the same 1 hour in earth can be like 1000 years where you are so don't worry. so in this world you're kind of billions years old. You can't exit this planet by yourself, when I'll be satisfied with your vacation i will come pick you up personally. since you are in that planet try going to school, DON'T WORRY THE SCHOOL WHERE YOU ARE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM EARTH SCHOOL,

enjoy your vacation,

Chaos. 

how dare he send me here while I was sleeping, how dare he send me to another planet!!!!!!! I look around and see that the human pollution didn't affect the air? don't tell me he sent me to the prehistory??

I hide my godly aura, better be cautious!

walking in the forest I could feel raw power coming from the beasts, those must be the spirit beast that father told me.

I felt a stronger pressure far more stronger than the others I run toward the direction in the woods to find three teenager one on the floor and two running toward him a purple haired man and chocolate pink woman and a dead....monkey?

monkey?